Duplication of post in Alliance Announcements thread hours after the post was made

Jefferson Davis VI

What were you doing (or trying to do): I don't remember.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): At 4:27, @THEO made a post in an Announcements thread of League of Democratic Nations. At 7:59, when THEO was offline, the post was duplicated.

Link to page: Link

Any other relevant information:

Screenshot:

IMG_1422.jpg

Edited by Jefferson Davis VI

• Administrators

Sure you didn't accidentally come back and refresh the page or something, re-submitting the form with your comment? There's no code anywhere on this site that could possibly duplicate a post like this by itself.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

He means they might have refreshed the page to get the duplicated post

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I checked his nation page after I noticed the duplicate. According to his Basic Information (at the time), his last activity was closer to when he posted the original than to when the duplicate was made. Would posting not have updated the Last Activity field?

• Administrators

I'm confused. Are you saying that I might have caused someone else's post to be duplicated?

Sorry, I was apparently not looking closely enough. Rook is correct, I was suggesting Theo may have refreshed the page.

I checked his nation page after I noticed the duplicate. According to his Basic Information (at the time), his last activity was closer to when he posted the original than to when the duplicate was made. Would posting not have updated the Last Activity field?

Yes, something like this should have updated his last activity. Like I said, though, there's nothing in-game that could make this happen by itself. He either re-wrote the same comment at a later time, or re-sent the form later on accident.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link