Premierial Race Begins

Ekejen Luish

MEOKRAUD -- With the completion of the Constitution of 2008, candidates have already begun to campaign for the title of Premier of Meonesia, as well as seats in the Representation Forum. With 94% of Meonesian citizens voting to abolish political parties and factions, the Constitutional Draft Committee declared Article CCLXI: "Despite this being a possible violation of the Right of Freedom of Speech, it has been determined that there will be no political factions or parties in Meonesia. Because this article is controversial, it may be repealed any time with a petition against this specific article with a number of signatures equal to or greater than sixty percent of the national population." "We've seen in the elections of other nations the downside of political factions," says Professor of Political Studies at the Meokraud Institute Jonathan Oliver. "Plus, I think everyone read the Finnish news." After seven days (the amount of time it takes for the Meonesian Governmental Office Approval Committee to process an application to run for office), eighty people have been approved to run for the office of Premier. So far, the major candidates are the following:

• Hugqa Teuqar, the leader of the rebellion
  • Altim Qashrow
  • Ele Qerror
  • Meosen Yuthatle
  • Eriq Wolpaw
  • Riqard Golen IV
  • Telqe Messe
Edited by The Meonesian Government

This is very small

The Finnish Government acknowledges that our election system is perhaps not the most efficient, especially for electing our Prime Minister. However, we do not want to split Prime Ministerial and Parliamentary elections up because if we do so, we could end up with the worst case scenario where perhaps someone from SD is Prime Minister, however as Parliamentary elections no longer have the effect of also choosing our Prime Minister, if more people vote more freely, we could end up with say, a Conservative majority Parliament - meaning a Government that will lack PM approval or Parliament approval on a bill a lot of the time. This would effectively create a divided government within our country.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

?

Is this about the political parties? No, we are not communist.

No it was the fact that you call your leader Premier, which is the title of the head 0f a communist state. I mean look up the definition of Premier, I mean in the definition it says communist.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

noun

the head of the cabinet in France or Italy or certain other countries;first minister; prime minister.
a chief officer.
adjective
first in rank; chief; leading.
first in time; earliest; oldest.

or

noun
another name for prime minister
any of the heads of governments of the Canadian provinces and theAustralian states
(pl) ( Australthe winners of a premiership
adjective (prenominal)
first in importance, rank, etc
first in occurrence; earliest

This is very small

-snip-

Alright in my defense it has been a long time since I looked up the definition of Premeir, it used to be like that but it said something on the lines of a new movie in theaters for first time and then it said a A title for a Head of State in certain countries, primarily communist nations. But it's whatever, I was just wondering based off my prior knowledge

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer