A new beginning

Ikhan

Somewhere in Chernigovan Space...

A man walks onto the bridge of the station, his uniform showing the insignia of the Chernigovan Military Intelligence Bureau. Suddenly, the commanding officer of the station walks over to greet him as he looks out of one of the windows.

"Sir, I am Alexei Bilous, commander of this station's military personnel. I would like to welcome you to our construction station." said the officer, obviously nervous about the man, who had earned a reputation for his methods of getting information.

"I do not have time for your introductions, Commander. I already know who you are. So what was the problem with the construction? The Czar is growing impatient." the Agent said, his voice showing his frustration.

"Well, sir, you see, the workers, they... they are not working as much as they should. At this rate, the station will take at least five years to finish." Bilous said, awaiting a punishment, only to be met with silence. "Sir? Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Of course there is something wrong. You realize that the order said that if the workers don't work at maximum efficiency, implement androids to do the work. So when you ask me if something is wrong, you should know there is." the Agent replied in an almost terrifyingly calm voice.

"O-of course sir, we will begin implementing android workers to replace the human workers and only keep a few to control the machines. At this rate, it should be about one year until it is finished." Bilous said nervously. "Will there be anything else, sir?" he asked.

"No. There is nothing else. Now, if you will excuse me, I will be heading back to my ship so I can make a call to the Czar." the Agent said.

"Of Course sir." Bilous said as the Agent made his way back to the ship.

Aboard the ship

The Agent took out his Holographic Transmitter and began to call the Czar, who was in a meeting at the time. After a short amount of time, the hologram of Alexei came up.

"My Lord? It is me, Agent Karapenko. My mission was a success, the station should be in working condition within the year." the Agent said to Alexei with respect.

"Good. Very good. Keep this up, and you might be promoted." Alexei said to Agent Karapenko.

"Yes, my lord." Agent Karapenko replied before turning off the transmitter, before slowly looking out the window of his ship, only to see the station back under construction.

travis-wright-star-forge-construction-fi

(OOC: TLDR - Big station being built away from civilized space has trouble with building and gets fixed)

• Upvote 1

OOC: That is the station that is being built, and no, it does not destroy planets.

Well thank goodness for that!

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

OOC: Though it does theoretically have the ability to create an army that could. Not that we would use it because it would be unneeded (aka I would get banned for actually doing that kind of thing with it)

Edited by Alexei Lysenko