Suspected person has two accounts?

Kelleyton560

I could be totally wrong about this, but recently I got into a war with these two people. They are on the same network, I assume from this message: 

From: Daelon Shockley americansomoa.jpg Date: 08/07/2016 Sunday 3:54 pm stop.png

Yet, that was the point. I'm not Chase Shockley, but he's sitting right next to me. I told him to send that, for I can clearly win. You already seem desperate, you don't need to try to turn me on someone else.

I don't know if this is allowed. I suspect this person has two accounts. I don't see why two accounts would be allowed on the same network. Even if they are, from a thread I read about 30 minutes ago, you aren't allowed to trade, war, or interact with eachother even if you are two separate people on the same network. 

Not to mention alot of the stats on the second account I post below seem a little fishy. You tell me what you think. I think I'm being ganged up by the same person. They talk exactly the same.

If they aren't the same person / this is legal, I would like to request resources and money so I can build equipment in the war against them. Not the right forum for the request, but it saves me a trip.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=44444

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=43798

Edited by Kelleyton560

• Administrators

They're not on the same network, and appear to be family members.

Also, I can't supply you with aid/resources, you're better off asking your alliance, or appealing in one of the roleplay forums.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link