Refugee Crime Map

Rozalia

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

So every other day (being nice here, it's really everyday) I'm seeing more and more attacks going down which doesn't get any notice here. Even big events don't get that much notice any more as people have dulled to it all. Perhaps however focusing on the big events isn't a good thing, too easy to dismiss as an isolated incident. So above is a map focused on Germany and the surrounding area listing in visual form a fraction of the amount of suicidal horror Germany has invited on itself. 

I think it makes for a nice viewing, please do discuss. Oh and it's in German so make sure to translate it though even without I'm sure you could make out what it is. Do also note that the "worst" if you can even imagine that is said to still be to come.

B7PS6PD.png

• Upvote 2

I can confirm the authenticity of this map. This map does not include rumours. Every entry is linked to a newspaper article of standard newspapers, not biased right-winged publications.

• Upvote 2

ok so this seems to be mostly violent crimes - assaults, robberies, murders, arson... although it doesn't seem limited to crimes committed by refugees but includes crimes committed by anyone "ethnic" looking? Or at least African/Middle Eastern/South Asian looking? That's about 10 million people compared to 1 million refugees.

Edited by Memph

ok so this seems to be mostly violent crimes - assaults, robberies, murders, arson... although it doesn't seem limited to crimes committed by refugees but includes crimes committed by anyone "ethnic" looking?

Refugees/Migrants from Africa/Arabia, Muslims and Africans in general. Everything that makes Europe less European. Except Asians, they never do anything except photos, food and copy/paste things  :wub: .

Btw, "Einzelfall-Karte" means Single case map. 

Single case because the media says everytime "It's just a sad single case and he had psycholic problems, blabla". 

If you look at the map you can see the irony :D

Edited by Odin

Refugees/Migrants from Africa/Arabia, Muslims and Africans in general. Everything that makes Europe less European. Except Asians, they never do anything except photos, food and copy/paste things  :wub: .

Btw, "Einzelfall-Karte" means Single case map. 

Single case because the media says everytime "It's just a sad single case and he had psycholic problems, blabla". 

If you look at the map you can see the irony :D

Obviously there's been more than one crime in Germany committed by people from those parts of the world, but white Europeans have committed more than one crime too. That's why I asked about the time frame to get an idea of the rate.

Obviously there's been more than one crime in Germany committed by people from those parts of the world, but white Europeans have committed more than one crime too. That's why I asked about the time frame to get an idea of the rate.

It's a fresh map of 2016, dunno if they've released any data for that. But i found a good comparison in the example of the city Hamburg in 2015. I translated it as good as possible.

z8GCci3.jpg

Original: https://freiheitswelle.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/2_img_20160424_101610.jpg?w=705

Link shown in the image: http://www.hamburg.de/polizei/polizeiliche-kriminalstatistik-np/

So from the map there seems to have been 3 murders, 1 suicide, 1 manslaughter and a few attempted murders in 2016 committed in Hamburg by people that are Arab/African/SE European looking compared to 28 committed by foreign nations in 2015 and 68 committed in total.

ok so we're not really sure if the crime rate is going up or unusually high in Germany based on the data presented so far, only that foreign nationals commit crime at higher rates (and presumably their numbers are growing). The next question is whether or not they're committing crimes at higher rates than you'd expect based on their socio-economic status. Did Germany have lower crime rates decades ago when it was more white or did you just have whites instead of Arabs/Turks/Africans filling the role of the more crime prone underclass and working class?