11/10/2013 - Mostly Aesthetics

Alex

• Administrators

I'm still working away, I've made a few changes you'll probably notice. The city improvements look different, there's now a table with a list of all (many currently nonexistant) improvements and whether they exist in the city or not. You can view them on other cities as well. (Check out my capital city: http://politicsandwar.com/city/id=4 )

The other big change you've probably already seen is I've added a translucent bar at the top that scrolls with the page that contains a link to your nation, a link to your (coming soon!) inbox, and a display of your money and resources. It should make it easier to keep track of how much cash and resources you've got on hand at any given time.

I'd really love some feedback on the translucent bar, it could go on the top or bottom, or be removed altogether. What do you guys think about it?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You should add it on the top with the font size increased and centered also a link that takes you directly to the improvements while you click it. While on the top it should be a transparent bar.

Also you should add a surplus sign for when there source production is positive or negative and add the auto regenerate code in there.

Archived