Joint Chief of Staff Convicted of Treason

Wolfie

Joint Chief of Staff and Secretary of the Royal Armed Forces and Head of The Armed Forces Council was convicted of Treason. Secretary Mangus van Loevezjin who is Air Marshal of the Luchtmact. He was caught after Evenstar planes bombed the Newly built HMNLS van Reimerink Battleship was launched off into the coast of the Isles of Britannia. Emperor can Remierink is personally disgusted by the Former Joint Chiefs role in selling 14GB worth of Intelligence to Evenstar intelligence services. The Royal Guard eventually after 3 hours of interrogating Mangus discovered an extensive Evenstar network of spies.

During their intelligence digging, The Imperial Intelligence and Security Bureau discovered Mangus had also given Evenstar a live network status on The Grand Empress's  Plane. Emperor van Reimerink has tweeted that "I saw past the Evenstar lies of non-involvement, and 2 minutes later, posted "Evenstar will pay, they took out the wrong member of the Royal Family." 

As massive protests erupted, with people burning the King of Evenstars pictures and their flags, with Mangus's Children and wife suffering abuse and death threats. Members of the Royal Guard unwillingly began to move them and have ensured that they will be kept safe on orders of the Emperor.

"She was a loving and caring mother, and would have never gone as far as even think of fighting back, she would have been fighting for a peace deal since day one. I hope my brothers kill every Evenstar in sight, leave no mercy! leave nonalive! take their capital and fly the Royal Mark!!! (Crowd erupts with cheers) The Royal Guard line up 12 people in black hoods and reveal them, 11 Evenstar spies and Former Air Marshal Mangus van Loevezjin in his Luchtmact uniforms. Newly appointed Gezagvoerder Leopard of the Koninklijk Nederlandse Kolonaile Jager instructed his fire team 

Klaarmaken! Richten! Schieten!

The Crowds cheered as the traitors and spies were killed.

Emperor van Reimerink has promised "All those in league with Mangus van Loevezjin or spies of Evenstar you better leave now! or face the ultimate punishment, next time I will not be as merciful to let you die peacefully, the people will hold your fate. 

Rumors have spread that Empress Wolf may be in fact dead. No official reports. 

Prince Leopard I, Prince Harrow, Princess Victoria, Princess Angela and Empress Maxima have not commented, but Grand Emperor Hans Josef Wolf and Governor Hans II have called a press conference tonight in Jakarta. 

Prince Hans, I has called these developments troubling but has denounced his brother's actions and called them an injustice and a brute. You are no better than the man you thwart your anger towards, it is not what our mother would have done or wanted.

A leak within the Royal Armed Forces Strategic Command in The Hague has revealed Princes Hans I will be relieved of his command of the Royal Jakarta Riflemen and be recalled to The Capital.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and newly appointed head of the Royal Armed Forces Council in an interview with Leah of RANA

"This is shocking, although I was never aware or a part of these actions, it never seems like Air Marshal Mangus was responsible or even could do this. It is, even more, shocking the Royal Guard found this by accident while trying to find a leaker in the Ministry of Defense for leaking military planned attacks and new ports/airbases. I am sure those responsible will be brought to the light."

Some royal blood has begun to boil as it seems Empress Wolf has indeed left Princess Victoria to become the leader and Empress of the Empire. Although she did not accept the throne and hand it over to her Brother, Prince Leopard I and Prince Hans I may not have seen this as the case, with The Royal Family  fighting and bickering it could seem that Both Generals might not want to follow the orders of the Emperor and might even begin to march on The Imperial Palace. 

Prince Harrow has called for both of his Brothers and Brother-in-law to calm down. During an interview about the status of Operation Serpent (Invasion of Sardinia) "Sorry Leah, but I feel as a member of the Royal Family I must address this issue. Regardless of this upbringing, the enemy is poised to take our nation, our beloved empire the one our Grand Father died to bring together, the one our mother has so solemnly worked to bring into history is ready to be forgotten if the Evenstar break through in the Republic Dead-Zone, if they breach the Royal Navy's blockade if they hit the East Indies. We must not lose faith in our Emperor and our family, because if we do, we are surely lost. We will be a footnote in History and we will be forgotten." 

(Royal Amsterdam News Agency will be providing live coverage of the Interview in Jakarta)

sig.gif

The President of Australia is happy this traitor has been found, although we do not agree with the Emperors actions. 

We do hope the Empress is still alive, and that those who maybe betraying their nation be brought to justice, and safely trialed. 

OOC: Prince Harrow seems like a kewl guy, he should be emperor :P. Who is the Brother in law?

The President of Australia is happy this traitor has been found, although we do not agree with the Emperors actions. 

We do hope the Empress is still alive, and that those who maybe betraying their nation be brought to justice, and safely trialed. 

OOC: Prince Harrow seems like a kewl guy, he should be emperor :P. Who is the Brother in law?

Emperor van Reimerink thanks The Commonwealth for their words. But the these traitors will be sorry for what they have done. 

OOC: Prince Leopard I is the Brother in law, he is married to the Princess, Princess Victoria. 

sig.gif

Emperor van Reimerink thanks The Commonwealth for their words. But the these traitors will be sorry for what they have done. 

OOC: Prince Leopard I is the Brother in law, he is married to the Princess, Princess Victoria. 

OOC: Oh okay, does Prince Leopard I have any royalty background or so?

We were hoping for some news on the Empress?