Suikoden Diplomatic Front -Establish Embassies Globally

Marco Polo

Due to the rising tension globally and the threat to the world trade routes, all the nations of Suikoden passed a resoultion establishing Embassies around the world. The Holy Kingdom of Harmonia, representing Suikoden builds an embassy in Landerest, Evenstar as well constructing a military base on their tiny Island between Spain and Africa. In return for such generosity, Harmonia has enhanced Evenstar's artilleries and embedded them with the elemental power of Wind. This gives their artillery greater shell range than they're currently at. Evenstar Establishes an embassy @ the capital of Suikoden and Toran Republic, Gregminster.

The nation of Falena, representing Suikoden has established diplomatic ties to Thundera, opening an Embassy @ Pride Rock coming with gifts such as opening trade, Falenan technologies and enhancing Thundera's military forces with the finest metals mined in Tinto. Falena is also construction a military base @ the panama canal zone with the approval by the generous leaders of Thundera. Thundera Establishes an Embassy @ Gregminster, Toran Republic.

Suikoden establishes diplomatic ties to Athretvarib and opens an embassy in their capital of Maria. 

can I have an embassy 

absolutely....where would you like to establish an embassy in Suikoden

Gregminster, Capital of Suikoden and the Toran Republic or

Muse City, Capital of Muse and the Dunan Republic

Tinto City, capital of Tinto

Vinay del Zexey, Capital of the Zexen Confederacy or

Sol-Falena, Capital of Falena Kingdom

I have not establiish the capitals yet for Gaien, Kooluk Empire Harmonia or the Island Nations yet.

Edited by Ezio Auditore

We accept the Order of Humanity with open arms, where would you want to establish your embassy...,.

We would like an embassy in your capital. You embassy will also be placed in our capital.

We would like an embassy in your capital. You embassy will also be placed in our capital.

Then I am guessing you guys want it in Gregminster.

*note to all* only will be establishing embassies, diplomatic relations and trade as I will think about spending less time rping counting how I feel tonight

We would like to establish an embassy in the capital of Gregminster. In return, an embassy will be built in our capital of Gothenburg.

Suikoden welcomes Sweden to its wonderful nation of the Toran Republic of Suikoden.