RNN: Rokkenjima News Report Episode 7

Eva-Beatrice

5QsSckW.png

Ohayōgozaimasu! Welcome to episode 7 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus. This is a weekly news show where I sit down and tell you all there is to know about what goes on in Rokkenjima! We apologize for there not being a show last week. Unfortunately, there wasn't a whole lot happening, and we were all so busy. Hopefully it won't happen again. Without further delay, let's get right into it!

First off, we would like to announce the return of Eva-Beatrice from Rokkenjima's home world, Digiterra! She was there for a week to deliver a report to Rokkenjima's main government. Overall, the trip went smoothly. Upon her return on Wednesday, she regained her leadership position of the country from Dusk Nocturne, who held it temporarily.

Raizen Academy is now officially open! As mentioned before, it is a place to educate those with natural magical abilities lying dormant within them to reach their full potential. Over 3,000 students have enrolled! It makes me so excited! To think that humans using magic will become commonplace in the very near future! It's something I never thought I'd see in my thousand years of living.

In a recent poll, our very own city of Alcamoth has been voted the most appealing European city on Orbis! There were quite a few cities deserving of that title that were nominated as well, such as Gothenburg and Helsinki. After the votes remained tied for almost a day, Alcamoth barely beat out Gothenburg to win it. There will be a huge party held in Alcamoth tonight to celebrate. The city will be beautifully lit up, along with a fireworks display later in the night. If any foreign leaders are able to make it in time, you're more than welcome to attend!

xNMrLT5.jpg

The Girls Dead Monster concert held in Alcamoth's concert hall last weekend was a huge success! It had a record turnout, with a total of 15,265 people in attendance. We even had some special guests in attendance, including King Zafrizackery of Sweden and Premier Solaris of the Greater Meta Republic! I also had the honor of attending, and it was truly spectacular. Everyone in GlDeMo performed exceptionally well, and I can't wait to be able to see them live again.

On the topic of concerts, Vocaloid has begun their world tour, Hatsune Miku Expo! Their first stop will be in Lambdagrad, Greater Meta Republic next Saturday afternoon and night. For the afternoon concert, doors open at 12:30 P.M. and the show begins at 1:30 P.M. For the night concert, doors open at 7:00 P.M. and the show begins at 8:00 P.M. Standard tickets will be ¥8,000 while VIP tickets will range from ¥10,000 to ¥16,000. Nation leaders/people of importance may get in for free. We hope to see you there!

sgspJU1.png

Lastly, I would like to announce that I will be a commentator at this week's Tournament of Witches in Lambdagrad. Further details of the event may be provided by the GMR's government. As far as whom from Rokkenjima will be competing in the tournament, it's our very own Dusk Nocturne! She is set to go up against Featherine Augustus Aurora in the main event. Good luck, Dusk!

That is all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! Until next week, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I can confirm that Clair will be the commentator of this month's tournament.

(OOC: ALL of the replies in this thread are in violation of the Roleplay Guidelines.)

Indeed. I almost want to take back my support of comments on news posts. They're good most of the time, but not when they're absolutely useless like these ones. Seriously, just Google the picture.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."