Peace with Dutch Meonisia

Abu Haddad

Allahu Akbar!! The Dutch colony in Meonisia has agreed with peace following rising tensions between the Dutch forces and MIBoD. It was due to a large numbers of Dutch citizens and forces reverting to Islam. Amsterdam responded with withdrawing their envoy to Arabia and threatening to expel the Mujahideen forces from their Meonisian territory.
The Settelment for peace In Meonisian Isles between The Dutch Colony of Meonisia and The Meonisian Islamic Battalion of Defence
1. The Netherlands is to hand over control of their Meonisian possessions to the Political wing of MIBoD
2. Dutch citizens shall become citizens of the Khilafah without jizya and have the option to leave free of payment by Arab Military Transport.
3. Dutch Meonisia shall be ruled by the Quran and hadeeth.
4. Any Dutch citizens failing to comply with the law shall be deported in a period of one year and after shall face the penal system of the MIBoD.
5. No citizen shall be forced to convert but pressure in the form of tax cuts, payment and subtle persuasion is allowed.
6. The Khilafah shall pay the Netherlands a yearly fee for 10 years to compensate for lost sources of revenue

Amendments

1. To clause 2 of settlement. Freedom from Jizya is a temporary measure for one year only for the dutch not other nationalities

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

5. No citizen shall be forced to convert but pressure in the form of tax cuts, payment and subtle persuasion is allowed.

I Lelouch Vi Britannia hereby SWEAR to bring justice, sooner or later, in this life or the next

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I Lelouch Vi Britannia hereby SWEAR to bring justice, sooner or later, in this life or the next

?

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

?

The unjust treaty and actions you bring upon this world disgust me, Abu Haddad, I will be taking down your pawns sooner or later

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

2. Dutch citizens shall become citizens of the Khilafah without jizya and have the option to leave free of payment by Arab Military Transport.

I don't agree with this. Jizya is part of Shariah law.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I don't agree with this. Jizya is part of Shariah law.

For once i might more agree with Abu Haddad than Moreau III

IYT09l4.png

For once i might more agree with Abu Haddad than Moreau III

Alhamdulillah. Had you agreed with me I would have seriously reconsidered what I said. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg