MENA NEWS DESK

Moreau

Beside the fact that i dont see a source in your "breaking news" and the only breaking news i can find is that one man was killed in istanbul by police forces, why do you live in sweden when the IS is so damn cool and awesome?

Now you can start to insult me or to prove me wrong with allmighty arguments, i wont click on this thread again.

Source: http://www.debka.com/article/25391/Italian-British-force-ambushed-by-IS-in-Libya-

Major news outlets are reporting it now (using the same source): http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/war-isis-british-special-forces-ambushed-by-islamic-state-suicide-bombers-libya-1557689, http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-fighters-ambush-british-special-7871884 etc

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Tell us more about the Nineveh region please.

Surely the great Caliphate is making gains against the hordes of kuffir?

IS burned down 3 Peshmerga positions and destroyed 2 vehicles on Mount Fadhliyah north east Mosul yesterday.

BREAKING: Detainees in Hama central prison revolted against Assad regime prison guards - after fearing an imminent massacre - and have taken the guards hostage. Prisoners now have full control over the prison, and Assad's forces have surrounded the complex. Situation is very tense. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Update: The kidnapped Syrian prisoners are attempting to break down the main gate of the prison to escape the looming massacre now...

Unconfirmed reports that Assad's forces have begun firing on the prisoners. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Meanwhile: Russian and Assad regimes are busy exterminating Aleppo where IS has no presence.

(Not that it's acceptable even if IS were present.)

ChYrvNBUkAAjQLr.jpg

Kidnapped Syrian prisoners facing imminent massacre showing solidarity with the civilians of Aleppo being massacred by the Russian and Assad regimes. 

Message reads: "We Are All Aleppo"

ChdsWEvW0AAdz8z.jpg

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

IS has overran four Assad army check points in Shair eastern Homs countryside today killing at least 20 Assad soldiers.

Newly graduated IS soldiers from a range of different age groups in a single photo.

Chd_yS2WMAA0Kd4.jpg

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Iranian media mourns IRGC (special forces) Commander Sardar Ali Shamsi's horrific & savage death far from home, in Fallujah by IS.

CheO3SIWMAA6TNV.jpg

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Iran has lost 280 regular and special forces soldiers in Syria alone (including high ranking commanders) just since Sept. 2015

CanovbqW0AAGDCi.jpgCanovbsW4AAbtsd.jpgCanovbsW4AAbtsd.jpgCanov1pW4AEqhUT.jpg

Many thousands since the start of the civil wars in Syria and Iraq. 

Ccjte6cUUAAFofW.jpg

Most of these deaths have been at the hands of IS.

Cbwj-l1UcAE--ad.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

More news.

From Iraq...

• IS kills 10 Iraqi soldiers and burns 7 Hummer & 11 barracks north of Beiji.
  • IS improvised explosive device kills three Peshmerga soldiers south-west of Kirkuk. 

From Syria...

• IS destroys a four wheeled vehicle belonging to YPG/PKK in Sahil village south of Abdulaziz Mountain.
  • IS destroys an armoured bulldozer belonging to YPG/PKK with guided missile east of Farooq Dam.

ChcUlmAWUAAb0zJ.jpgChcUr6SUcAAjP0l.jpgChcUsYBU0AAUJZ8.jpgChcUs2lUcAAEt8w.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I am focusing on under/unreported news so most of it will be concerning IS but I will touch on the various regimes/fighting groups should they do anything significant. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

UPDATE: Hama prisoners are preparing to go down fighting - with no weapons - against the Assad regime that's bent on massacring them and have appealed for Muslim soldiers to come to their aid. 

Unfortunately, the Hama prison is located in the heart of Hama city which is firmly held by the Assad regime and rebels/IS are many kilometres away, but prisoners still have prison guards as hostages. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

BREAKING: IS has started an offensive against the Shaer gas field in eastern Homs and dozens of Assad forces have been killed.

ChdY_DHXEAAdjKW.jpg

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

source

I won't name all my sources.  :P

all the women in that picture 

Men and women are segregated and you can clearly see the women entering the university on the right of the pic you just quoted.

News: IS has started an offensive north, south and east of Baiji. Very heavy fighting with Iraqi Forces taking place now.

The shaded part is IS territory.

8r8Ug56.jpg

News: IS recaptured Dudiyan and other villages from Obama's Vetted Syrian Opposition in northern Aleppo.

The shaded part is IS territory.

BBAUTyL.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I won't name all my sources.   :P

ok i am a flying god who is smarter than you, it is proven by science i wont name my sources

Men and women are segregated and you can clearly see the women entering the university on the right of the pic you just quoted.

i am assuming you mean this photo

ChZ4P3NWIAAvNAn.jpg

it not that clear, they just seem walking

Russia and Assad regimes continue with their needless and systematic destruction of Aleppo. 

Chcwv1-WwAArX_d.jpgChcr8MBWgAEQV0F.jpgChcr8MGW0AEdOSV.jpg

I won't be sharing the images of the horrific human casualty but many children & women have been slain. 

i am assuming you mean this photo

it not that clear, they just seem walking

Yes, that's the front of the university they are walking into.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

At least 28 Bombs have struck Raqqa moments ago and there are reports of huge civilian causalities.

The preparators of this crime against humanity range from:

• The US led coalition: Vexed by the killing of 4 of it's spies in Raqqa and the defeat of their special forces in Libya.
  • The Russian & Assad regimes: Vexed by the catastrophic losses they suffered in recent days from IS offensives. 

It's not clear as of now who was responsible.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Turkish M60T Sabra tanks and self-propelled artillery pieces on Turkish soil were destroyed by IS from Syria with Kornet missiles after they carried out unrelenting shelling on civilian trucks in Northern Aleppo couple of days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gMidFSmt5M

Turkish T-155 Fırtına tank in Iraq aiding the Peshmerga was also behead by IS with a Metis-M missile.

ChOrLHmXEAEH2s_.jpg

In just 4 days IS successfully struck 4 heavy Turkish army pieces in Turkey & Iraq.

ChJK9kYWwAElj7C.jpg

The unrelenting Turkish shelling of civilian trucks in Northern Aleppo that provoked the IS response.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

IS shot down 3 Syrian Air Force planes in 2 weeks, as well as a Russian Air Force reconnaissance aircraft.

Cgu2UHvWgAAC0pc.jpg

The Syrian pilot that was captured is due for execution any time now.

proxy.jpg?t=HBhbaHR0cDovL2kuZGFpbHltYWls

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

16 and 17 year old children defending their homes is much different than brainwashing children and turning them into suicide bombers.

This is a 12 year old mate and he died because of YPG.

2643f56d78135a19278d00c376d0307f.jpg

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

• Administrators

This thread is being locked (at least temporarily) while I verify the accuracy of these sources. If reputable online sources are not provided, I will be inclined to believe there is some sort of IS collusion going on, with these forums potentially being used as an information sharing site.

Let me make it very clear that we do not support, endorse, or are in any way affiliated with the Islamic State terrorist organization, and we have strict rules against promoting them on this website. While I wish to make every attempt at allowing freedom of speech and alternative news sources, I will not let this website become any sort of hotbed for terrorist activity, and will remove any users that I suspect may be affiliated with IS or other terrorist organizations.

• Upvote 6

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link