Suggestion: Foreign Territory

Andrezj Kolarov

Basically this is a National Project, but when you buy it instead of getting some stat buff you get a new City in a Continent of your choice (excluding the continent your nation is currently on). So you would be able to have access to the resources in that continent for 1 city. But before anyone says this would screw up trade, this is ONE city, and you can only obviously have one of this Project, so I doubt it will change much. It would allow you to have a new city which isn't just the same old city you build every 10 days, so you can try different improvement/resources builds for it. Also cool RP potential for having colonies in faraway lands, etc.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 3

Why should i want this city on another continent? You have one free change if you are unhappy with you continent plus you can buy any raw resource on the market. And One City is way to small for the (raw) resource production of a bigger nation.

A project for RP reasons is unnecessary, just think of a small outpost instead.

Well, as I said it's so every nation can have a little taste of what it's like to have a nation on another continent, just one city where they have to think about a different improv build, just to shake things up a bit and give the player something to think about, without them having to move their entire nation to another continent which many would not want to do.

Regardless of your reasonings...this i a bad suggestion and not worth requesting. As stated in previous posts, you basically can do what you are suggesting, now via trade. This suggestion should be axed. Let's try to suggest ideas that actually are of value to the game. Clearly, this isn't 1 of them.