attacking limmitations?

sekari glenson

what if attacking someone was limited to four nations/alliances or less a day, for me it has became an annoyance every time i get off beige, right now some of you may say its because i am weak, i don't blame you I've had it hard, but seriously what do you think, should this be changed or not.

Edited by sekari glenson

this game has been designed to make it impossible for new players like yourself to make new alliances and succeed without first joining an established alliance and learning the ropes as a part of them

i can see right now that your military is... pathetic, based on your casualty counts and standing forces, and you've got access to very little in the way of resources or money

if you're not willing to join an established alliance, seek a protectorate with one, who will most likely finance you and show you the ropes, in addition to protecting you from outside aggression

i also recommend keeping a much stronger military on hand

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

this game has been designed to make it impossible for new players like yourself to make new alliances and succeed without first joining an established alliance and learning the ropes as a part of them

i can see right now that your military is... pathetic, based on your casualty counts and standing forces, and you've got access to very little in the way of resources or money

if you're not willing to join an established alliance, seek a protectorate with one, who will most likely finance you and show you the ropes, in addition to protecting you from outside aggression

i also recommend keeping a much stronger military on hand

This is more or less the best answer. While being forced to join an established alliance is a little unfair when you want to do your own thing, it really will introduce you to the game better than any tutorial can, and will help you network and establish relations with other players. And after you've played for a while and feel comfortable and have a larger nation, it's much easier to leave your alliance and start a new one.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link