Role Play Clarification

Fox Fire

So you're all probably aware of the recent drama in the RP section about who gets to moderate the map. ATM, that has now turned into a number of different confusingly intersecting maps that I can't really make sense of....

In any case, I was wondering what exactly is the intention of the Earth RP section? It says "real world role play" which to me, would suggest role playing as real life nations rather than in game nations or fantasy nations. However, that's not what it's become. 

I don't mean to ruin anyone's fun, but it just seems like the national affairs forum and Earth RP forums have become two versions of the same exact thing. I can't much tell the difference.... 

I figure that if they are two different forums, they must serve two different purposes, but their purpose seems to be the same.

So just to clarify, what exactly is the defining difference between the National Affairs forum and the Earth RP subforum? 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

• Administrators

The Earth RP subforum is intended to be completely separate from the game, and in-game nations. It should be RP only revolved around existing real-world nations.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link