Orbital News - Edition #1 - 9th November 2015

Conner Temple

This is a daily newspaper article in which we report on the happenings in Orbis. Since we are starting in the middle of the day, the pure length of the stories and reports will not be at its fullest. The professional versions will commence tomorrow. This is a quick, un-professional version and has less stories than most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEIC Falls Once More

It appears as if the trouble brewing over at the once dominant alliance known as Dutch East India Company, has increased once more as the alliance Seven Kingdoms has officially declared that their relationship with DEIC has fallen. Seven Kingdoms leader, Tenages, said the following:

We cannot, and will not, stand for this any longer. We have now only the utmost contempt for Clarke. We cast despite at him. We hereby strip him of the Order of the Star, as well as any and all other honors granted to him by the Seven Kingdoms. We declare him persona non grata within our territories. He stands accursed before the Seven Who Are One; henceforth may he, like the serpent, crawl on his belly and grovel in the dust. Finally, we exhort Clarke to look to his own character, lest when he stands before the Father, He Who Judges the Souls of Men, he is consigned to the seventh hell.

As said above, due to Clarke (leader of DEIC) tension and threatening behaviour towards fellow alliances, especially Seven Kingdoms has resulted in another catastrophic failure.

We here at Orbital News have no further updates on this today but we will report back in another segment tomorrow if anything has happened.

Sources: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9592-a-royal-proclamation-from-seven-kingdoms/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Friendships

Even with the recent claims made by Tenages and the rest of Seven Kingdoms, it isn't all gloom and doom for them. As of this yesterday, the D'Haran Empire and the Seven Kingdoms signed upon the act of the Ironclad Accords.

From here on out, these two powerful alliances will remain in a constant act of protecting one another and shall remain in a ODP until further notice.

Tenages has posted the official report here: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9582-an-announcement-from-seven-kingdoms-and-dharan-empire/

On another note, the D'Haran empire has upgraded it protectorate status with Rose up to a ODoAP. Pax (D'Haran) has stated the following:

Looking back to the days where the D'Haran Empire originated, you would find a similar situation. We were formed by 10 new nations to the game, literally on their first day, during a time when not as many alliances existed. Rose protected us, taught us how to play the game, and is overall the reason that the D'Haran Empire exists in the way it does today.

It seems like the politics of Orbis are changing once again after the effects of the Oktoberfest War.

Get in Contact Today

Have a story to report and you want it featured? Want an interview to pre-hand your story and report snips of it early? Then contact Orbital News today.

In-Game: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=18354

On the Forums: http://puppets-pnw.forumotion.co.uk/t17-apply-for-news-story-interview-here#22

Before a story is published, we contact all major components in the story to confirm the story and the legal right to report on the story.

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Love the new concept, C Temple!

Thanks! I'm working out the basics right now but by next week, a full professional looking newspaper will hopefully be published. Any feedback to change, improve upon, add?

LTcxGHN.jpg

Thanks! I'm working out the basics right now but by next week, a full professional looking newspaper will hopefully be published. Any feedback to change, improve upon, add?

Well, write in the Blogs section.

And can I write for ON? For free? 

(If you write this in the Blogs section, you can make me an editor so I can write.)

And also, add more pics.

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Well, write in the Blogs section.

And can I write for ON? For free? 

(If you write this in the Blogs section, you can make me an editor so I can write.)

And also, add more pics.

Good Good, got it all written down, but who actually looks at the blogs? Is it just me who doesn't?

LTcxGHN.jpg

Good Good, got it all written down, but who actually looks at the blogs? Is it just me who doesn't?

Yes.

And I think I have another dormant blog that was supposed to be for world news. Maybe I can change the name and make you editor.

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Yes.

I'll find out how to 'Blog it up' then I'll create a test page in which I'll experiment around in the setting etc... before I make one. I had no idea Blogs even existed on the forums.... :(

LTcxGHN.jpg

I'll find out how to 'Blog it up' then I'll create a test page in which I'll experiment around in the setting etc... before I make one. I had no idea Blogs even existed on the forums.... :(

Never mind. I recently established Orbital News on the blogs and made you an editor, so you can post news along with me.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Never mind. I recently established Orbital News on the blogs and made you an editor, so you can post news along with me.

Woohoo! Blogging it up!

So I'm gonna message you ingame about the publish time etc... so we can establish grounds

LTcxGHN.jpg

Woohoo! Blogging it up!

So I'm gonna message you ingame about the publish time etc... so we can establish grounds

Welcome to the blogging fray.

Also, it doesn't have to be daily. Make it at least biweekly.

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png