Entrust accounts

Aerys Targaryen

Suggestion: Players can entrust their account to other players for a short duration of time.

Reason: Currently the options are activating vacation mode, which is too long and if someone can't access internet properly for 3-5 days and if we are in a middle of a war, entrusting our accounts to other players can help a lot. If I'm going to share my password to other players, it may lead to security problems, so if there is an option to entrust our account without sharing password for a limited period of time with others, that will be really helpful.

Abuse: In order to prevent abuse, we can restrict the functions that are available after entrusting my nation to playerX, for example, playerX may not be able to declare new wars, but they can continue old wars and they can defend their nation from attacks.

NOTE: I found a similar options in other MMORPG games like three kingdoms online.

+1

Also, maybe add verified accounts (in-game), around 25, who can access you account and monitor them for you.

A system where there are regular players, verified players, moderator players and untrusted players should be added. Each level you are at changes what you can change. You can change the permissions for each in a setting to allow to disallow features that the monitoring account can do. For example;

Regular players can't do anything by standard.

Verified players are the trusted ones who have been voted on by the community. They can build infra/land, trade up to a max limit per resource/cash, complete wars.

Moderator players are the most trusted and hand picked by Sheepy to moderate the 'verified' and 'untrusted' nations status. They can do everything that you can possibly do. trade, buy infra, declare wars etc.

Untrusted players are the same as regular players but have been said to have been untrusted with other accounts in the past.

An in game voting system where players can rate other people out of 5 stars about how they felt the monitoring account handled their own account. If it passes 20 4+ star votes, they are promoted to a verified account.

these could be a few of the settings

Allow infra purchases - none - regular - verified - moderator

Allow land purchases - none - regular - verified - moderator

Allow new war declarations - none - regular - verified - moderator

Allow trades - none - regular - verified - moderator

We would checklist the ones we want to apply and it will change what each 'status' can perform on your nation

LTcxGHN.jpg

+1

Also, maybe add verified accounts (in-game), around 25, who can access you account and monitor them for you.

A system where there are regular players, verified players, moderator players and untrusted players should be added. Each level you are at changes what you can change. You can change the permissions for each in a setting to allow to disallow features that the monitoring account can do. For example;

Regular players can't do anything by standard.

Verified players are the trusted ones who have been voted on by the community. They can build infra/land, trade up to a max limit per resource/cash, complete wars.

Moderator players are the most trusted and hand picked by Sheepy to moderate the 'verified' and 'untrusted' nations status. They can do everything that you can possibly do. trade, buy infra, declare wars etc.

Untrusted players are the same as regular players but have been said to have been untrusted with other accounts in the past.

An in game voting system where players can rate other people out of 5 stars about how they felt the monitoring account handled their own account. If it passes 20 4+ star votes, they are promoted to a verified account.

these could be a few of the settings

Allow infra purchases - none - regular - verified - moderator

Allow land purchases - none - regular - verified - moderator

Allow new war declarations - none - regular - verified - moderator

Allow trades - none - regular - verified - moderator

We would checklist the ones we want to apply and it will change what each 'status' can perform on your nation

Adding such an hierarchy will be comfortable, but I feel can give way for multis. People with multis can find it easy to maintain their multi accounts if the game allows functions like buying infra, declaring war etc.., That is the reason I thought having the ability to just defend the already existing wars won't be abused and at the same time greatly helpful for a lot of players.

Adding such an hierarchy will be comfortable, but I feel can give way for multis. People with multis can find it easy to maintain their multi accounts if the game allows functions like buying infra, declaring war etc.., That is the reason I thought having the ability to just defend the already existing wars won't be abused and at the same time greatly helpful for a lot of players.

maybe add a minimum score level before this feature is unlocked. maybe if you are above 250/300 score, you can give and receive accounts.

LTcxGHN.jpg

I've played quite a few games that have this option, "Account Sitting". Personally I feel as though this isn't needed for a game like this. I wouldn't mind if we had it though. Just gotta dumb down what your able to do while sitting someone's account, like not buying or selling resources or starting new wars. Basically what OP said.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."