Republic of Nations

Redael

Me and my friend have statred the Republic of Nations-https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1967

I'm reaching out to some of the more experienced unaligned players looking for those that may be interested becoming a founder member of what is destined to be one of Politics & Wars premium elite alliances.

Here are a couple points that show how RN is different from most alliances out there:

1. Quality over Quantity. RN is an elite alliance that is built upon the foundation of quality over quantity. We hold our members to highest set of standards for activity, respect and professionalism. Although, we do keep in mind this is just a game and we have a lot of fun with it. We aren't interested in recruiting just for the sake of increasing some statistic somewhere, we're looking for active and contributing members of the community interested in becoming a part of something fresh and new. Which brings me to our next bullet point:

2. The Challenge System. What is the Challenge System? Its a system set in place to give all citizens a chance to work their way up through the ranks of RN while always keeping our government accountable for their actions and ensuring that we always have the best man or woman for the job. As a citizen of RN at any point in time if you feel you are capable of successfully performing a job or position within our government better than the current incumbent you can challenge them for their job.

If you're interested in joining or if you have any questions feel free to shoot me back a message and I'll be glad to give you more information

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016