over moderation

Redneck

Seriously its becoming an issue, and is eventually going to hurt this fledgling game. Look how many active posters there are here, but a handful right? Out of that handful theres a large number of people complaining about the way things are being run. Well if the people are unhappy we eventually leave unlessthe admin aaddresses the issue. This is a serious post to sheepy but im sure it will be locked like the rest of the forum........

• Upvote 1

Rules are important (within reason), but we seriously need more disciplined and consistent moderators to enforce them, rather than people who are lazy, unprofessional and/or just plain rude.

Sheepy should fire Unkajo and hire some better moderators.

• Upvote 1

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

It's so amusing to me to see you two of all posters saying this. You're a couple months late on this one.

And yet, you're opposing us just for the sake of being contrarian. Don't ever change, Hereno.

• Upvote 1

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

I disagree with Unj. being the only problem. I got a warning point for quoting without posting, but I did it to answer a question, not show that I agree with it. My only warning point from Sheepy.  :mellow: But the rules are taken too strict. I agree that rules are needed (look at Bloc), but these are worse than China's media. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I got a warm for replying to a topic where the last post was jan 24. We only have like 3 open topics in the alliance section since everything gets locked before anyone had a chance to rely.......... But if that's what moderating considers gravedig then this community is going to have some serious moderation issues..........