Food Deals

Dwemyrn

I produce a heavy surplus of food per day and I would like to have specific customers to export this surplus to. Right now I make 5,134 extra tons per day and would like to get some steady customers. I currently have one and he buys about 1500ish a week, I still make plenty of food to sell. With this said I would like to offer a food trade deal locking the price and $98 a ton. This price lock will be good if a war were to occur and the prices shot up. If you are interested send me an in game message to work out how much you would like to buy and how often. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

My food production has slowed way down for some reason. (May be due to my rapid growth?) At this time I may have to cut back on the food deals, if you're still interested, inquire immediately. First come, first serve. Previous things mentioned still apply.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: