Is a Neo Colonial type civilization allowed

Moon Man

Hello, I am new here to politics and war, and posted a thread in the National Affairs subforum http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7942-black-majority-rule-revoked-in-new-rhodesia/

I am seeking some clarification in regards to my recent posting linked above. I was intending for my country to be more along the lines of a Rhodesia type country at some point, but I would like some insight in what would be considered forbidden territory in terms or Roleplaying. I know that Nazism and such is specifically banned, and I had no intention of going that route, but I was wondering if a colonial type country would be necessarily forbidden. In making that post, I was not intending to attack any player based on race or ethnicity, only establish some story for my country.

I did read the forum rules, and I try to keep my country from being explicitly offensive. The leader of the country is a white (moon?) individual who seized power and control from a corrupt government that used to be a colony in Africa (modeled after Zimbabwe). While I do not intend for him to be an Adolf Hitler type leader, Moon Man would want to give power back to his own people who were repressed in Zambarha (the predecessor to New Rhodesia).

I am just asking for some clarification on this issue, I am not trying to be a jerk or anything, and I made this post so that I could know the limits.

How about no blatant race baiting?

Edited by Lan

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

• Administrators

Hello, I am new here to politics and war, and posted a thread in the National Affairs subforum http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7942-black-majority-rule-revoked-in-new-rhodesia/

I am seeking some clarification in regards to my recent posting linked above. I was intending for my country to be more along the lines of a Rhodesia type country at some point, but I would like some insight in what would be considered forbidden territory in terms or Roleplaying. I know that Nazism and such is specifically banned, and I had no intention of going that route, but I was wondering if a colonial type country would be necessarily forbidden. In making that post, I was not intending to attack any player based on race or ethnicity, only establish some story for my country.

I did read the forum rules, and I try to keep my country from being explicitly offensive. The leader of the country is a white (moon?) individual who seized power and control from a corrupt government that used to be a colony in Africa (modeled after Zimbabwe). While I do not intend for him to be an Adolf Hitler type leader, Moon Man would want to give power back to his own people who were repressed in Zambarha (the predecessor to New Rhodesia).

I am just asking for some clarification on this issue, I am not trying to be a jerk or anything, and I made this post so that I could know the limits.

I believe I gave you a verbal warning just to make sure you toe the line.

I take no issue with your roleplay scenario as you've laid it out. Just be careful not to take it too far to the point that it's racism.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link