Bronies and the Obama Administration

Drew Pickles

Was My Little Pony a ploy by the Obama admninistration and the Democratic party at large to acquire more liberal's? For one thing the show focus's on friendship and tolerance. The show even has a clearly homosexual dragon on the first episode. This was most likely done so that the liberal agenda would be burned into little children's minds before they could even understand the repercussions. But the thing that seperates this from other brainwashing childrens shows like Calilou is that this show is attracting a large adult white male audience. So why would this show want to do that?

Well, adult white males are usually the one's who vote republican on the ballot. So this show is designed to destroy the republican party by killing off its primary demographic. You may be thinking to yourself right now "But the bronies are usually in there late teens and early twenties, the demographic least likely to vote". Well, that may be true, but the effects are going to be long term. When the bronies get older, they will still remember the 'friendship lessons' (liberal propaganda) that were discussed in the show, and it will be apparent in the ballot box.

This show also has the effect of causing increased tolerance to furries. While only a percentage of people on this show view it for sexual purposes, they are larger and more vocal than many other shows. Whats more is that people are dressing up in public as these ponies, and wearing these 'cutie marks' on themselves to show that they are part of the movement. This is destroying what little morals our society has left. How long is it going to be before our children are taught class by a man in a horse suit?

And whats more, this show is completely unrealistic; full of magic and free love. This is causing adult men to grow delusional, and believe that this sort of society is feasible in today's day and age. We are seeing what happened with social security, can you imagine how much worse it is going to be when the bronies take hold of it? they are going to want free cupcakes for everyone, and at the cost of billions of dollars.

And last but not least, how long is it going to be before we start getting the violent radicals. Every movement has one. The hippies had Charles Manson, Communism has too many to count, but what about the Bronies? There have already been soldiers who sew cutie marks onto their uniforms, but when will they rise to power? You may think this is funny now, but when the men in pony suits come to your door, who will be laughing now?

/end rant

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la

Truly society is decaying, and the democrats are trying to permanently remain in power by letting in millions of immigrants and pushing for them to get citizenship so they can gain more voters. That along with plots like this aimed to destroy the moral fabric of society.

It is truly disgusting.

"A templar knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need not fear neither demons nor men."

Z7v67aD.jpg

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=120

Truly society is decaying, and the democrats are trying to permanently remain in power by letting in millions of immigrants and pushing for them to get citizenship so they can gain more voters. That along with plots like this aimed to destroy the moral fabric of society.

It is truly disgusting.

%&@#ing El Paso. br going to get rednecks to kill the whole town. Houston is better. And San Antonio. And Dallas. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Truly society is decaying, and the democrats are trying to permanently remain in power by letting in millions of immigrants and pushing for them to get citizenship so they can gain more voters.

It is truly disgusting.

Basicly this. Look how the UK and Sweden is importing tons and tons of immigrants.

hWoGoXX.gif?1

Senator Jack Ryan of Illinois is well-liked as a family values conservative. 

His wife is Jeri Ryan. 

Their divorce proceedings became public during his 2004 campaign.

A little-known state senator and law professor is put up by the democrats as a placeholder, because they have to run someone. His name is Barack Obama.

The divorce proceedings contain allegations by Jack's wife Jeri of him pressuring her into sex acts at clubs with which she was uncomfortable.

It is revealed that the proceedings were made public after custody hearings were re-opened at her request. 

Jack Ryan drops out of the race amid controversy.

Barack Obama, one-time assured loser, is now a lock for the senate seat. 

Barack Obama wins and is asked to speak at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, whipping the crowd into a frenzy with a well-delivered speech. This catapults him to prominence and the road to the presidency. 

Jeri Ryan portrayed 7of9 on Star Trek: Voyager, a Borg drone. 

The Borg are responsible for the Obama Administration. 

qdQbums.png

Ugh. Mindless untruths obviously set forth by the republic propaganda machine. Obviously the show is a Republican concept putting forth a satire on the "Democratic Utopia", it is nothing but blatant lies and THEY would have you believe that the democrats made it. Absolute poppycock.

*******THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK ZONE BEWARE****** . You just hate me 'cause you ain't me. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. I'm just being the true me, so haters go away.

If we can't handle you at your worst, you don't deserve to be here. The elusive admin edit strikes again.

Archived