IHL Adventurer's Cup, New Members Needed!

Eric

CHAMPION PRIZE : $600,000 along with Heat 1,2 and 3 monies. 

So yeah, it's a hockey league! Here to provide your citizens entertainment and something to distract their minds from the war! 

Here's how it works.

You give me a team name and your national link. Please, no swear words or references to offensive things in your name. Send me this information, along with the money, in a private message.

Then, you pay me $150,000. That is your registration fee. Your registration fee will be stored in a Alliance Bank temporarily, where it will remain safe. Leader will be informed not to touch it.

(150,000 = $150k Registration Fee, FREE! IHL Regisration!)

Then, I simulate games. Now, the games are done using a random entity generator. Games will be simmed roughly once every 2 or so days when I'm not busy.

Losers leave in defeat, winners advance onto next heat (Heat 2). Number of teams will be reduced gradually.

So on and so on. Currently I am willing to accept 12 people. The 8 people who make it to Heat 2 will be given 45,000 dollars each. The 4 people entering Heat 3 get 100,000 dollars each, and finally, people who make it to the Finals get $150,000 each. Extra money goes to me for doing this and !@#$. BTW the extra money is not much, on average each person is paying just $11666 to me. Not that much. $11666 can probably buy some of you an amazing 10 infra. Some of the cash will also be saved up for future competitions.

Total Breakdown Of Money:

REGISTRATION FEES: $1,800,000

Heat 2 Payouts: $360,000

Heat 3 Payouts: $400,000

Finals Payouts: $300,000

Champion Prize: $600,000

Extra Money: $140,000

It's a gamble. But it's for fun. Low stakes, acceptable paybacks. 12 People. Get your spot today by PM'ing me, with your request to enter. You shall also send me a incredibly retarded trade offer (150k for 1 food), I will accept and you're in!

Winner will be crowned the victor of the Adventurer's Cup.

Glory. Fun. A chance to become the first hockey champion of Orbis. The Adventurer's Cup. Are you in?

All nations that sign up will have automatic membership in the IHL and will not need to pay the IHL membership fee, meaning that they can compete in future competitions.

Here's how it works. Like the complicated stuff. https://docs.google....hjtZB5AgNc/edit and here are the leaderboards. https://docs.google....D_mw/edit#gid=0

SLOTS FILLED: 3/12

Edited by firecomet234

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg