Vanguard Gaming Community

Reagan

Close to a month ago, Ragnar and I went to work on setting up a new gaming website.  We've both toyed in this area before with IPB forums, which isn't bad, but this is something much better.  Using an Enjin website, we've created something closer to an actual site, rather than just a forum.  It's a work in progress.  I'm new to Enjin and it has a lot of potential, but I'm getting my feet wet.

Currently, we have 26 members.  Most of these are PC gamers that Ragnar recruited.  We have servers for Minecraft and TeamSpeak included, as well.  He has a group that plays War Thunder on a regular basis.  But, let me tell you more about us and our target audience.

In the forum, we have forums for featured games (those we're trying to build groups around) such as Destiny, CoD, GTA V, War Thunder, and Minecraft.  Then we have game lobbies for discussion pertaining to gaming in general, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, and PC.  The entertainment lobby is for general discusison of movies, film, etc.  In the Member Lounge, you can talk about just about anything that's not covered by one of these other categories.  Advanced Members (50+ posts) will have access to the Secret Stash forum where we will occassionaly hold contests, raffles, prize giveaways, etc.

On the home page, you'll find a welcome message, featured youtube video/game trailer, IGN rss news feed, and link to our Steam group.  The format may get shuffled from time to time, but we're finding our niche.  Right now, our gaming focus is on casual/social.  We may consider setting up competitive divisions in the future for games like CoD and Destiny.  If that happens, it won't affect members who are just looking for others to have some fun with.  In other words, you won't be required to be a competitive gamer to find other members to game with.

If you like playing games and want a dedicated place to hang out with others who have common interests, and find friends to game with, give us a try.  We're at vanguardclan.net.  If you don't already have an enjin account, you can register and fill out an app for membership at our site.

A3wvJ3D.png

Edited by Reagan
  • Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png

• 4 weeks later...

One month since the opening post and I'm pleased to announce we're still around...and getting better.  Ragnar has done a lot to grow the PC gaming community, particularly in games like War Thunder and Minecraft.  I've spent my free time continuing to develop the site and now it's time to focus on growing the console side of things.  We're open to gamers interested in any games, but I want to focus on building a player base for Destiny and CoD.  Other games we feature are GTA V (all platforms), Battlefield 4 and BF: Hardline, the upcoming Payday 2 (for Xbox One and PS4), and whatever else there could be a demand for...think Star Wars: Battlefront later this year. :)

So, anyone here interested in joining up with a gaming clan, come by and check us out.

D9O7P2J.png

vanguardclan.net | facebook | twitter

c3Ct0v4.png