Cable Network News (CNN) Reports of the United States of America

Guest Ronald Reagen

Guest Ronald Reagen

Cnn-logo.png

-     Cable Network News  -

Releases a full coverage on the following topics.

- News on civil affairs in the states

- Updates on US Military and Department of Defense

- Department of Interior and Economics updates

- Federal Government election updates

- Department of State and Foreign Affairs updates

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Coverage of December 15, 1989

- United States Department of State along Reagan's requests wishes to apologize the the Russian Federation for false accusations of espionage on the CIA, US Navy, US Army and the recent skirmishes US Military had performed on Sochi. 

- United States Navy has had a huge blow when a espionage took out 4 ships, a enemy nation had then used it's navy and destroyed 40 Infrastructure of New York City. The Americans had lost 7000 citizens due to this attack. Peace has been made since the nation requested it. US Military remains very vulnerable and hopes for international support to the United States.

-Today, the Federal Elections have ended, President Reagan will remain in office for the next 5 years.

ftpBloL.png

Republican Party wins in almost every major state, besides Florida. Rural areas in the northern states and Hawaii are non-supportive to Reagan.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Ronald Reagen

Russia acknowledges the apology of the US government, and remains committed to the peace and stability of the region. Russia hopes those responsible for the attacks who have not come forward, will do so and cease their warmongering.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Guest Ronald Reagen

UPDATE DECEMBER 16TH 1989 2:34 PM

United States has removed most embargoes since they remain inactive. Sanctions were removed against Russian Federation in another step of an apology. US Military continues to rebuild yet America remains vulnerable

one-wtc-soars-main.jpg.

New York City completes rebuilding projects, While DC has to continue rebuilding construction among infrastructure. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Ronald Reagen

I though elections took place in 1992, not 1989.

i am president of my nation and i say when my elections happen :)

• Upvote 1

Guest Ronald Reagen

You don't even captialize I, but when you do this stuff you put atleast some effort.

You're a bit strange.

i can capatlize words when i feel like lt

• Upvote 2

Where's my apology?

2XPxfRO.png

Guest Ronald Reagen

UPDATES December 17th 1989 7:00PM

United States Military increases presence in middle east today, when President Reagan announces he will deploy, under the permission of the White House; 2000 US armed forces, 50 M1 Abrahams, 5 F-35s and a aircraft carrier. Most of them are held in Saudi Arabia, while more troops and deployed into northern Pakistan to maintain the civil unrest that is occuring there.

Current Diplomat Mission in Middle east, section of Balkans and Southern republics of Soviet Union.

fkeg0qB.png

GREEN = US Embassies

RED = Under American Influence 

BLUE = US Military Bases

In Other words, the Central Intelligence Agency had increased more spies in hopes of defending more American military infanstructure against opponents, and hopes that the perpetrator stops.

Edited by Ronald Reagen

Guest Ronald Reagen

The National Assembly of South Korea continuous supports the US Plans for peace, amidst our deepest sorrow upon the death of our Glorious Chancellor.

US Sends its greatest condolences to South Korea after the assassination of their Chancellor.

Guest Ronald Reagen

UPDATE December 24th 1989

US Airforce has once again suffered a heavy lose, 7 jets were lost overnight, and 3 jets were lost yesterday, making it 10 Fighter jets lost in total. US Airforce is now issuing more fighter jets to be constructed such as F-16 Production, F-35 and possibly F-22s. US Army is now conducting it's last military operations before being deployed for more security in military bases. CIA Continues more recruiting for security purposes.

nextgov-medium.jpg