Game's i play

warmad5

Hmm, interesting, I've never heard of any of those games. Though planetside and planet explores sounds very interesting.

Planetside is a FPS series that has battles with thousands/hundreds of players.

Think Sci-fi Heroes and Generals

Edited by Pwnius Scrubius

eve is a pay monthly one universe you can die but get reborn as you as a clone you can pvp, mine,buy and sell, build just about any thing that in the  over time by buying skill book and learn them over real time over 50 thous play at one time and can take 6 to 7 month to travel from side to side of the galaxy if you dont get kill but player lol.

7 days to die is a zombie survivile game hunt for food tools and explore the land and house and try to hide from the zombie at night.

planetside 2 is a free game. with 3 diff side with 3 diff troop that you can train. 

WE LIVE FOR THE ONE WE DIE FOR THE ONE

I play eveonline ,7 days to die,planetside2 waiting for it to come out on ps4, just start playing planet explores gain.

7 days to die?! Great game, you should check out the Game Society Pimps on YouTube, that's how I was introduced to that game and they make it hilariously entertaining, made me want to go try it out myself, and I enjoyed it.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

EVE is a !@#$ game. You spend 6 months getting certs for good and decent ships, only for people who've played for five years to own you over and over again.

Sorry about that.

Pirate life is a good life.

q8nfyvc.gif

I also really really need a new game. Ive been playing league for over 3 years and its just lost its touch... game became too mainstream and the community too toxic now its frustrating to play. Anyone got any recommendations on either RTS,MMOs,or just something you think is especially good? Doesn't matter price or anything

6XmKiC2.png