Suggestion: Anti-Missile

Georgi Stomana

Ashland, that's working around the assumption that you can only have 1 project slot. As of right now missiles are the way to go as the vast majority (possibly all, idk about the upper tier) only have enough infra for 1 project; once the game gets further along and people keep growing we'll start to get more project slots and you'll see people with missiles and an iron dome. 99% of people will go with missiles first, then the majority will most likely go for nukes or an iron dome; if it's 2 people with only one project slot missiles wins, but people won't stay at 1 project slot for forever. Sooner or later the iron dome will become viable, I think it'd be better if it's chances got boosted up to about 33% but people will eventually start to get it once they grow.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Ashland, that's working around the assumption that you can only have 1 project slot. As of right now missiles are the way to go as the vast majority (possibly all, idk about the upper tier) only have enough infra for 1 project; once the game gets further along and people keep growing we'll start to get more project slots and you'll see people with missiles and an iron dome. 99% of people will go with missiles first, then the majority will most likely go for nukes or an iron dome; if it's 2 people with only one project slot missiles wins, but people won't stay at 1 project slot for forever. Sooner or later the iron dome will become viable, I think it'd be better if it's chances got boosted up to about 33% but people will eventually start to get it once they grow.

This is a good point; maybe the game is just at an awkward adolescent stage and missiles will become more balanced when people eventually acquire iron dome.

hxvRjGK.jpg

I do want to reiterate my previous suggestion, because it didn't receive much response, and elaborate upon why I think it's a good idea.

What if Iron Dome had a drastically increased effectiveness (75+%), but consumed missiles to use (not MAPs)?

(emphasis added to the part I consider really important)

This does a few things:

1.) Makes iron dome more consequential, to mitigate turreting and bring more variety to missile-stage offense

2.) Doesn't penalize those who already have missile launch pad, because it establishes missiles as a prerequisite for Iron Dome

3.) To compensate and not make missiles useless when the game reaches Iron Dome phase, it gives missiles a defensive use. People will have to maintain missiles to be safe from missiles.

inb4 "No one responded to this idea because it's stupid"

Edit: I was also trying to incorporate OP's idea into existing projects/units.

Edited by elsuper

hxvRjGK.jpg

There are five ways to increase anti-missiles rate:

1) Iron drome (existed)

2) Anti-missile missiles (suggested)

3) various form of anti-missile projects like it can upgraded like Iron drome, Patriach missile etc (suggested)

4) introduce technology to dedicate the percentage of anti-missile ability (suggested)

5) armys have tank to missile, aircraft to missiles, navy to missiles (suggested)

@Vincent:

and lastly, even you 100% knock out the missile,but its still take minimum causalities if the knock down area is close to a nation (imagine it is a reality), thus it may also giving minimum amount of damage...

Edited by Arthur James