Redrum's Resources Hedge Fund

Redrum

So I am starting a fund where I trade resources with investors cash I will start accepting investors now but will only accept the actual investment on this Saturday.  I will be personally putting up $1 million.  If you wish to invest you can shoot me a PM here or in game.

Fees and liabilities:

10% on any profits made taken out every quarter (you make $1 million I get $100,000)
    I am not guaranteeing any money you are responsible in case of a loss

Rules:

Minimum investment is $1 million
    I will not disclose the names of investors
    I will disclose the amount in the hedge fund which is updated every quarter (see terms)
    I will disclose the number of investors excluding myself
    Every quarter (plus one day) I will post a document stating how well the fund did the previous quarter and all relevant information
    In case of war I will temporarily close the fund and return the money excluding the current investments that I have the fund will reopen after I am out of the war
    An investor can only take out their money or invest at the start of the each quarter (I recommend waiting at least 4 quarters I am a long term investor)

Terms:

A quarter starts every Sunday at midnight and ends that Saturday at 11:59 PM

Stats:

Current fund size: $4,000,000.00
    Number of Investors (excluding Redrum): 1

Questions?

Edit:

"If you wish to invest you can shoot me a PM here or in game."

Edit:

We have a blog now! http://pwhedgefund.blogspot.com/

Edited by Redrum

Ah... yes.  Can't people just check your transaction history to know who the investors are?  

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc