Tutorial does not work (at all)

I am a new player and the tutorial button does not work. All the other menu buttons work, but when clicking on 'tutorial' nothing happens. 

I'm using a mobile, but I've tried in app, and on two different browsers. It still doesn't work. 

It's incredibly frustrating, as I've had to muddle through without any tutorial. Additionally, I've had to purchase credits because I can't access any tutorial rewards. This also means I cannot access objectives and my nation growth is stunted. 

Ok, since tech support is non-existent.. I've tinkered around and found a solution. Sharing here for all the others experiencing this problem:

1. Press Tutorial button (appears to do nothing) 

2. Then immediately after, press the menu button top-right (three horizontal lines)

3. The tutorial will now miraculously appear.

• Developer

Hey, just got on this morning. That's really strange, I took a look and it should all be fixed up now (the deploy might happen later today)! For future reference, if you'd like a faster response I'd recommend opening a ticket on the Discord server since we check that far more regularly than the forums. Have a great day!