Tourism Agency (Project Suggestion)

IsaacAttack

Hey there, mates!

First I want to start by saying that my point of this idea is to bring new players attention and keep them playing. There's different games in the world. Multiplayer and Solo. Politics and War is a multiplayer game and since all the nations and alliances are in one server, this game could get way fun with more players to compete, allied and socialize. Besides, I would like for PnW to prosper economically even more. Saying this let's continue.

Tourism Agency could be located in the project catalog. The way this project works is related only between nations. This project increase revenue per city after the tax bracket of the alliances and it's anti bot since the second party has to accept. A new catalog has to be created call Tourism.  In this catalog it will show user name, nation name, government type, social and economic scale by score range of the author.  

The mechanism it will show in the next example below:

(author) Democracy  +Liberal +Moderate
(user1) Communism Democracy +Authoritarian +Far Left
(user2) Federal Republic +Moderate +Moderate

• Link1: Democracy = Communism Democracy | Scale Match: None/None | Revenue: 3%/7% per city.
  • Link2: Democracy = Democracy | Scale Match: 2/2| Revenue: 3%/3% per city.

(If user has the same government, social and economic scale. The revenue wont be the profitable.)

• Link3: Democracy = Federal Republic | Scale Match: 1/1 | Revenue: 5%/3% per city.
  • Link4: Communist Democracy = Federal Republic | Scale Match: None/None | Revenue: 2%/4% per city.
  • Link5: Communist Democracy = Federal Republic | Scale Match: 1/1| Revenue: 4%/4% per city.

(Example between link 4 and 5:user1 switch one scale category to favorite user2.)

Note: No matter if users want to change government type to get the best deal, it will always benefit more one than the other.

I know a lot of members believe the that's why we have color block, but let me proof you the cons.

Cons:

1. No, interaction between users that are not in the same alliance.
  2. Alliance take your money through taxes.
  3. If nation turns to gray user lose revenue.
  4. Forcedly need to match color.

Color Block are good for alliances and nations, but my goal is here to bring an idea to only help nations. 

To finish, this project could only be available from city 10 and above. Nations can link only with one nation for a period of (168 turns). If one party wants to cancel it can be done by using a credit. 

This will be the last time I post this idea and I hope I was more clear in explaining. In my last post, a lot of users didn't understand. 
That's why I decided to do a second post.  My intention is not to annoy anyone is just to help with this particular idea. 

Thank You for your attention. 
Sincerely,
President of Orbix.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea

16 hours ago, Koala said:

I would like to thank the PnW servers for standing up for themselves and providing the only valid cb in PnW history!