:Breaking News: Gayden on brink of Civil War? Or are the Rioters falling to the Chancellor?

Spyro

reporter_strike_the__54685.jpgbreaking_news_logo-290x166.jpg

:Breaking News: Is Gayden on the brink of a Civil War? Or will the new actions from the Chancellor have the Rioters falling to his feet?

Just coming in Chancellor Spyro F Dragon of the Empire of Equality, Gayden, has set up new laws criminalizing all opposition to the government of Gayden, and the nation itself.

Rumors emerging that the Chancellor has set into place harsh penalties and punishments that includeds public beheadings, public floggings, and public hangings?

Adding to that is Gayden on the brink of Civil War? There's a possibility that it is after recent comments leaked out of the nation from Rioters.

Hello I'm Andrew Lance, and thanks for listening in as we continue to cover this story. Just a few days ago we informed everyone that the country Gayden has begun censoring it's internet and it's internet users in another attempt to maintain control of the chaos that has erupted inside the country, which has included outlawing any live feed within the Nation on such subject.

However, it seems the government of Gayden can not keep all information from escaping the land. Some information and images have been leaked on the internet of the chaos from inside Gayden.

The images show rioters setting fire to buildings and strong Military pressence in several cities, with tanks being paraded through the streets to intimidate the opposition who has recently been under oppression of Chancellor Spyro F Dragon's regime.

Here are some of the images.

C915X0181H_2009%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%

tanks-smoke_1239746i.jpg

article-2303538-1911E999000005DC-784_306

article-0-0D5BC27D00000578-121_468x360.j

cmh_1_lg.jpg

As rioters grow more violent, Chancellor Spyro F Dragon took further action in cracking down harder on protestors, ordering officers to even use deadly force as a means to get their point across and force protestors in retreat.

In result to these new orders, an estimate of 6,500 lives have been lost, and another 7,000 severely injured, that includes both protestors and law enforcement.

Information has shown that the number of rioters continue to grow but seems to be slowing down with now an estimated 30,000 protestors on the streets throughout the nation.

The slow down is thought to be due to the deaths that have occured during the chaos, and the brutality that has been shown by law enforcment may actually be working in it's attempt to intimidate the opposition.

No information on further arrests and imprisonments.

Rumors have emerged that Chancellor Spyro has also began public executions as possible penalties for any and all who oppose the regime. Some executions are rumored to be public beheadings, flogging, and hangings. However this has not been confirmed.

Is there any chance of the chaos coming to a rest anytime soon? Possibly not, infact, it may grow even more chaotic. Along with the leaked images and information of the troubles within the nation were notes from some of individuals leading the protestors, and in their notes they are calling for a separate Nation from Gayden to rise, giving the idea that this chaos could lead to a possible Civil War!

With me now are some fellow reporters who have been keeping a close watch on the issue at hand, please welcome Chaz Maison, Sean Bradley, and Kelsey Chain.

"Ok I'd like to quickly ask a few questions and get your opinion on the issue guys, do you think there is any possibility for a peaceful end to the chaos in Gayden?" Andrew Lance

"No, not really, besides the chance of Chancellor Spyro stepping down as the leader of Gayden, I really do not see a peaceful solution to this, for one, there's going to be a lot more blood shed if he doesn't, two, the protestors are going to try to stand their ground for as long as possible, and three, I don't think the Chancellor is willing to give in and admit whether he's wrong or not, I think he's willing to fight tooth and nail in order to maintain his power, and that can be very troubling." Kelsey Chain

"Yes, I'd have to agree with Kelsey, not only does she make a good point, but there's really no other peaceful move to make, not even a separate Nation would provide a peaceful solution because you know for a fact the Chancellor is not going to allow that and even if it were to happen, what are the odds of him letting them live close by peacefully?" Sean Bradley

"Ok so other than the Chancellor removing himself from power, there's no peaceful solution to be seen. What about the rumors going around that Spyro F Dragon has begun cracking down on the protestors so brutaly that he has begun displaying public executions iin hopes to intimidate them into submission? Do you think these rumors are true?" Andrew Lance

"I'm going to stop you right there Andrew, and I'm just going to come out and say that the possibilities of these rumors being true is about 99.9%, why do I give it a high percentage? Because any ruler who isn't afraid to allow his Military to run down innocent protestors with tanks SURE IN THE HELL is not afraid to display public executions for all his people to see." Chaz Maison

"...... Wait, what? Did you say that Chancellor Spyro has ordered his military to run down protestors with tanks?" Andrew Lance

"No, not ordered, but allowed, when we were first broadcasting live at the gates of Gayden remember when we had spotted a few tanks driving by as the gates were being closed? And all that commotion and screams could be heard? That was the screams of innocent protestors being run down by those tanks, it was horrible to hear not knowing what was happening, and even more horrible after finding out what happened!" Chaz Maison

"And you can confirm this?" Sean Bradley

"We have witnesses who saw the actions, they barely got through the gates as they were being closed and were able to catch a good view of horrid scene before the gates completely shut. Not only that, bodies were discovered tossed aside the inner walls of the Gayden Border by outside drones, many of which badly deformed. We believe this is evidence enough to confirm the actions." Chaz Maison

"Wow, that's.... that's just unimaginable. Let's hope the trouble comes to an end sometime soon. Before we go one last question. How would each of you solve this issue, what would you do to stop the chaos?" Andrew Lance

"My approach would be, getting other Nations invloved. Have them condemn the actions of Chancellor Spyro and show support for the protestors, the protestors have a limited amount of power, but having other Nations on their side will strengthen them even more. Call for the Nations to write to Chancellor Spyro asking him to find a peaceful solution, which ever it may be, to end the brutal turmoil inside the country." Kelsey Chain

"Right, well I just think that both sides need to stop what their doing, regroup, and have a decent talk amongst each other, try to settle this issue civilly. This all could have been avoided if the protestors didn't take to such an extreme measure in my opinion, which was bound to anger the Chancellor and have him further his restrictions." Sean Bradley

"My opinion, he needs removed from office completely, you cant leave someone this ruthless, this cruel in power, the things that he is allowing to be done is unforgivable. Whether he's removed by force, or goes peacefully, he must be removed, bottom line." Chaz Maison

Ok guys once again thanks for being here, and to the listeners we will continue to keep you in touch with the latest news on this situation.

~~~~~Again, hope you liked the read!~~~~~

Edited by Spyro F Dragon
  • Upvote 2

The government of Foxburo condemns attacks on unarmed protesters and urges Chancellor Spyro to show more restraint.

Premier Fox Fire has placed an embargo on Gayden until this matter is solved.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--