Mercenaries of Orbis = Wannabes

Crypto

Good morning, Orbis.

There are many of those who greatly appreciate Arrgh's safekeeping services, along with removing any unwanted infra from your cities.

Although our methods can be a bit barbaric, many agree that we do more good than we do evil in this game.

However there is one alliance who does not appreciate our services, and they are a nano, which is even more hilarious. Mercenaries of Orbis are wannabe Arrgh copycats, however, they are not that good, as they are mercenaries with 2K infra. And also, who the hell goes around calling themselves mercenaries?

I guess when you are a nano ran by c16 that is all you can really call yourself.

They should honestly disband and they should disolve as they are horrible mercenaries, much less horrible fighters.

A few pirates decided to roll them, and they started to buckle under the pressure. They got rolled by us, and they have also been making a lot of enemies, along with ratting on their allies.

Overall, Orbis, take this as a warning. Do not run your alliance like these incompitent noobs. Aurora recently rolled them as well, and I congratulate them for doing so. This nano is such a joke, it makes the Anti Horridism (Anti-Arrgh Coalition) alliance look like a compitent bunch compared to this.

To end this statement, I would just like to play taps for Mercenaries of Orbis, as they will be disbanding by the hand of a few in a few short weeks, and I will guarantee that.

Thank you, Orbis, and remember:

Arrgh never steals. We safekeep resources for the rest of Orbis, and we punis those who practice bad safekeeping measures

Thank YOu!

Screenshot_20230906-111335.pngAnd Now, a wonderful quote from a Mercenaries of Orbis Member

Screenshot_20230906-111335.png

• Haha 3

Arrgh doesn't do safekeeping....Yarr does.

Maybe that's why so many dumb nanos lose their hundreds of thousands.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

2 hours ago, Nashdar said:

Captain Nash is quite thrilled with not only this cool UFO-cow animation he keeps seeing, but MoO's success throughout Orbis thus far!

I find it funny that you really think that you have success. If the success you you mean in becoming the alliance who got rolled by two Arrgh captains in a matter of days, or having ten of your memebrs in beige, that seems like a success to me.

Your alliance is a joke and we need a good laugh from time to time. More Arrgh captains are laughing at you, and so is the rest of orbis.

And the fact that you are talking in third person really says quite a bit about your leadership skills as a MOO captain.

• Upvote 2