Proposal: Applicant Wars

The Titan

Prior to the new war update, wars declared on or by applicants didn't appear under Alliance->Wars. Now it does.

I didn't see any specific reasoning for this, so I assume it was unintentional with the update

Proposal, either:

1. No longer show wars declared on or by applicants in the alliance wars page

2. Allow one to toggle on/off viewing applicant wars on the alliance wars page 

Again I assume based on my knowledge of PHP this would be like a 3 minute fix/change.

• Upvote 2

Peace in our time

Perhaps #2 might be a good fix. For the few alliances that do counter for their applicants, it is extremely helpful to be able to see applicant wars. They're also denoted to be applicant wars anyway, so it's not too big of a problem in my opinion. More toggleable options is always good though!

Take no comment seriously

2 minutes ago, Village said:

I might add a toggle for it, but in general it's meant to make it easier to see who's actually declaring war on you and your applicants, not just on your members.

That makes sense, my particular frustration is when somebody applies to the alliance, declares 4 wars, and then immediately leaves. Or visa-versa and gets declared on, so then it looks like we have a bunch of wars when in reality none of our members or legitimate applicants are fighting. A toggle would definitely be very nice 🙏

Peace in our time