A Tale of Two Adversaries

Themonia

Just now, Themonia said:

As an Enterprise member, I honestly believe that Florida will win this war. "Why," you ask?

Because Rose has resolve. They will overcome this war, and many more after this one, by willpower alone. Rose members have determination.

It is one daychange past the blitz, and a Rosian wakes up for the first time in 24 hours to 12 MAPs saved. She sees a war being fought, yet she is not taken aback. She embraces war, for she has been trained to fight in it. She stands strong, chin up, and with confidence in her cities. She stares at her single assailant, a mere e$ member who updeclared on her, and draws her gun. She GAs with tanks and gets an utter failure. "Luck does not always go our way," she says. This doesn't stop her.

She GAs again, once again with munitions and tanks, and gets UF for a second time. Losing another battle has only strengthened her desire to win, however. "I may have lost a battle, but I will win the war," she mutters to herself. 

"One more," she says to herself. "This time it will be a Pyrrhic."

She does not get a Pyrrhic. She looks at her MAPs. There's only 3 left. She looks at her opponent's and sees that he only has two. "That must mean I have the advantage," she exclaims. In the heat of the moment, she does not think to utilize the fact that her opponent is outnumbered 5-to-1. She does not, in general, think. For her, it is a matter of honor, now. She does not care about the war. She is in it for the prestige, and it will take much more than a mere GW to abandon her principles of fullsending tanks at an AS disadvantage. And so she goes in, for one last time, without any expectation from her allies to capitalize on her sacrifices: 

image.png

wtf? the utter failure ground attacks would tick me off

Edited by Mohammed George Ali