Alliance Banking QoL Update

Malakai

image.thumb.png.0327b8b24a5fe29ad02698ad3b8ef948.png

Would it be possible to set these two note boxes to drop downs which could be populated from a list set by the alliance leadership in the alliance settings? It would help the Econ staff of most alliances (at least those of us who use some form of automation in banking tracking) to reduce the instances we need to chase down and account for errant deposits, missing notes, and misspelled notes. Even making it to where the deposit or withdrawal can't be submitted without a note would go a long way.

Edited by Malakai
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

I've marked down to take a look at some QoL stuff related to the note section later, however I don't want to outright remove the ability to write freeform notes so it'll likely be a select menu of defaults and an alliance setting or similar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Village said:

I've marked down to take a look at some QoL stuff related to the note section later, however I don't want to outright remove the ability to write freeform notes so it'll likely be a select menu of defaults and an alliance setting or similar.

I think most alliances would be ecstatic with just the bare minimum change of requiring a note to submit the deposit, but I'm def on board with a compromise of freeform notes and an alliance mixture to be included in a drop down box or something.

Edited by Malakai
  • Upvote 1