Resource Deposit QoL Update

Malakai

image.thumb.png.b18abc9496ec6b351e223a07f57f3892.png

My proposition is two fold, first adding in a section or area of the settings that us labeled "Alliance Warchest Minimums" or something else fancy like that where a nation can enter their alliance warchest requirements. Then adding another red button to the screen shot above which says "deposit excess" at that point in time all the deposit boxes will be filled the results of the following (available resources) - (warchest minimum) = (deposit amount).

I thought at first that adding the "Warchest Minimum" to the alliance settings so the leadership could set the details (and that is still my preference), however, somehow it would need to be detailed enough to allow for each alliance to set varying amounts as it varies from alliance to alliance and city count. One way to make it simple would be to set a minimum of a resource that is multiplied by the city count to arrive at a desired total, but either way, I leave it to you to decide what is best.

Edited by Malakai
  • Upvote 1

• Malakai changed the title to Resource Deposit QoL Update
  • 2 weeks later...