KLAY

Anarchist Empire

Is one blockchain dedicated to gaming. Where difference resources could be like different crypto currencies on the blockchain. HoweverI think Cypto Integration with a game like this could be a big boost. Where people can make money playing a browser game. Right now it's a distraction from what what people should be focused on for sucess in life, but what if just playing this well could make money? Since all the resources and assets are tradable with cryptocurrency?

Value is always subjective. Something is only worth something because we think it is. For one person somemthing can be worth nothing & another it can be worth $100m. Don't try to fight human nature's desire to accumulate things and others profiting off others wanting to accumulate it. Embrace it instead. Make it game where can make money playing well. WIth enough crypto, you can buy your way ahead. Put it in the open. Let the market decide prices, but game serves as the hub which gives all those resources and stuff meaning. Since can be usewd here.

(Defi Kingdom recently went to KLAY, hence KLAY Title. Doesn't need to be Klay though. (Everything is a game to me, real money or not)

(Some might think game & making real money should be separate, this should be a waste of time for those who care about money in real life. Discussion worth having. Quality Product and people can make money playing well, game would do great. Maybe this is meant to be something to distract me as I do a real job making money? Who knows. However potential is there for this game to be more.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire
  • Downvote 9

I think a crypto version of this game would be an interesting project to see; even if this game isn't changed into that. (Probably is a bad idea to suddenly change this game into a crypto game now, when it wasn't made to be thinking on it more.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire