[DoE] Back In The Town!!!

Obocchama

I , the leader of Waffle House , hereby declare the existence of Waffle House. This alliance is formed with the intent of achieving common goals and promoting mutual interests through cooperation and collaboration.

As members of this alliance, we recognize the importance of unity and solidarity in achieving our objectives. We pledge to work together towards shared goals, while respecting the sovereignty and autonomy of each member.

We declare that this alliance is open to new members who share our values and objectives, and who are willing to abide by the principles and rules that govern our collective actions.

We affirm our commitment to upholding the values of peace, justice, and equality, and to promoting the well-being of our members and the wider community.

We declare that this alliance is a testament to our belief in the power of collaboration, and our shared determination to make a positive difference in the world. 

Note : This allaince will continue taking part in global affairs and will serve as a memorial for a player known as ,Butter, who was banned. 
Disclaimer: I am in no way involved with Butter and his  acts for which he got banned for and nor I am involved in his 'grand conquest' , If someone thinks , i am a sockpuppet , feel free to verify me!

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Obocchama said:

I , the leader of Waffle House , hereby declare the existence of Waffle House. This alliance is formed with the intent of achieving common goals and promoting mutual interests through cooperation and collaboration.

As members of this alliance, we recognize the importance of unity and solidarity in achieving our objectives. We pledge to work together towards shared goals, while respecting the sovereignty and autonomy of each member.

We declare that this alliance is open to new members who share our values and objectives, and who are willing to abide by the principles and rules that govern our collective actions.

We affirm our commitment to upholding the values of peace, justice, and equality, and to promoting the well-being of our members and the wider community.

We declare that this alliance is a testament to our belief in the power of collaboration, and our shared determination to make a positive difference in the world. 

Note : This allaince will continue taking part in global affairs and will serve as a memorial for a player known as ,Butter, who was banned. 
Disclaimer: I am in no way involved with Butter and his  acts for which he got banned for and nor I am involved in his 'grand conquest' , If someone thinks , i am a sockpuppet , feel free to verify me!

Get the f outta here, Butter. Stop trying to revive an alliance that despises you.

• Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png