Management lists?

Nyx

Hello! I'm currently the second-in-command of my alliance (using the original Heir position in there but changing the name), and I noticed the Management Lists tab on the side menu (under Alliance). However, when I clicked on that, it said I wasn't authorized to view the page. I have been a leader before and I've been able to see them, so I just have a few questions about those, out of curiosity and because I'd like to know if we should be using them.

First of all, what would those be used for?

Second, how do you use them?

And finally, who can see and use them?

Again, this is mostly just out of curiosity, but I've just been wondering this for some time.

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

• Developer

The page was previously for viewing alliance invites and bans, however that feature was an accidental casualty of the alliance positions update a while ago and hasn't yet been re-added so the page is useless now. I'm honestly not even sure why it still exists.

• Thanks 1