Draft event tomorrow evening at the Lyon Broadcast in Thalmoria!

Lysander

Hey everyone! The Lyon Broadcast will be hosting a draft kings-style event, where attendees make picks to create their own sphere, tomorrow evening! The show starts at 9:00pm EST; I will be aiming to get as much of the news as possible done by 9:30pm, to allow that as the start time for the drafts.

I have a treaty web editor to allow us to visualize the wacky combos that will be made, with only a couple limitations. Those watching in the audience will have the opportunity to be picked to come on stage to voice and partake in a draft (or, if necessary, do it via text). Thalmor, Killzbob, Chad and I will be starting off the draft event ourselves. At the end of every draft, when the spheres are completed, the audience will be ranking them to see how they compare in several categories.

Credit does go to Kev, who I believe first did this idea a while back in VGM with some prominent FA figures.

I'll see you at 9pm EST tomorrow, as we build some wacky versions of Orbis like the one below!

Thalmoria Server Link - https://discord.gg/ncs6epWR4k

1226452387_TestRun.jpg.fcb7355a687e78e8891edf8b307e5f9c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1