Advanced Pirate Economy

Kohai Ky

With the recent discussion of moving the score per city back to 100 from 75, and the possible addition of changing the mechanics of war. With changes like half IT and full IT on such instances with ground attacks and airstrikes.

I was wondering if there was something that could also be implemented to buff pirates. Something in a manner that doesn’t affect the average players ability in war.

In that thought I was drawn back to a project. The project in question being Pirate Economy.

The Pirate Economy(P.E.) national project can be purchased only once the Propaganda Bureau project has been purchased.

P.E. Gives a nation the ability to declare 1 more offensive war.

In any global war that is close there is no one person who is going to voluntarily fight the max offensive wars and nor would any alliance government give that order. If the war is already one sided there wouldn’t even be enough slots on the enemies of the dominating side to use.

All that being said with the direct nerf coming to hit pirates one way or another in intensity. I believe it’s time for a new project proposal, a project that will help pirates without any affects to the new or current systems of war in conflicts between alliances.

Advanced Pirate Economy and the 3 proposals for what it could do and how much it would cost and the pre-requisite 

After your nation has lost or won 100 combined wars and having already built Propaganda Bureau and Pirate Economy the project can then be built.

Costing $50,000,000 and 20,000 of each war resource(Aluminium, munitions, gasoline, and steel). Double that of Pirate Economy.

The affect of the project 

Option 1(The most reasonable option IMO). Have 7 Total offensive war slots. Being a net 2 more slots without Pirate Economy and net 1 more than just Pirate Economy

Option 2. Loot 20% more in ground attacks.

Option 3(My favorite and least feasible option). Have 7 total offensive slots and loot 5% more from ground attacks.

With that in mind I was wondering if anybody has thoughts on the proposal above.

I’d like to here feedback to see if this would be a decent project in the eyes of folks from around the pnw community.

For anyone who has read this through, I sincerely thank you for the time.

• 1 month later...