Game suggestions—improved communication, making the game feel a bit realistic

Lord Miles

Hi Sheepy(or Alex), I was thinking the other day and thought about these suggestions. They are mostly cosmetic, not intended to cost a nation money or resources to benefit from it. 

• Chat system on the game page. So when I’m playing in-game, I can chat with someone in game or even do group chat with members who and I are attacking the same player. 
  • A banner that reads at the top of individual nations page of major events happening. For example, a nuclear bomb was dropped, or an alliance broke off. Or something. But they will mostly be major alerts. I think it would be nice to know what’s happening on other continents or other nations. 
  • An animated character or characters for military advisor, economic adviser, and such. Almost like your cabinet members advising you on various issues related to your nation, for example, build more tanks, draft more soldiers, build a new city, decrease your military count to generate more revenue, etc. This way, we the leaders will feel as though we have competing demands and must decide on what’s best for our nation based on an advisor telling us we need more farms, stronger military, or should be producing a specific raw resource. It can be multiple characters somewhere on the in-game page or just one character having a list of demands/suggestions.

Thanks for the game and all you do.

***Apologies if the text are too large (especially the top) because I copied and pasted from my iPhone notes***

Edited by Lord Miles
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Miles said:
  • A banner that reads at the top of individual nations page of major events happening. For example, a nuclear bomb was dropped, or an alliance broke off. Or something. But they will mostly be major alerts. I think it would be nice to know what’s happening on other continents or other nations. 

Just visit the forums or bulletins in the world news section.

9 minutes ago, Lord Miles said:

Chat system on the game page. So when I’m playing in-game, I can chat with someone in game or even do group chat with members who and I are attacking the same player. 

I do agree for a global ingame chat system, but for coordination like that, do it through discord.

10 minutes ago, Lord Miles said:

An animated character or characters for military advisor, economic adviser, and such. Almost like your cabinet members advising you on various issues related to your nation, for example, build more tanks, draft more soldiers, build a new city, decrease your military count to generate more revenue, etc. This way, we the leaders will feel as though we have competing demands and must decide on what’s best for our nation based on an advisor telling us we need more farms, stronger military, or should be producing a specific raw resource. It can be multiple characters somewhere on the in-game page or just one character having a list of demands/suggestions.

Your alliance is the best advisor you can get.

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

2 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Wasn’t fully aware of this. Will check out. Thought it would’ve been nice though to login in and see a banner outlining major events. 

I do agree for a global ingame chat system, but for coordination like that, do it through discord.

I agree,too, for a global in-game chat. But of course, for coordination, especially for a global war, one would rely on their alliance form of coordination. 

Agreed. One should still use their alliance. But as a cosmetic add, it’ll feel as though you’re the leader and you have your advisor giving their suggestions to lead your nation. Also, not everyone may be in an alliance. 

22 hours ago, Lord Miles said:
22 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Wasn’t fully aware of this. Will check out. Thought it would’ve been nice though to login in and see a banner outlining major events. 

I agree,too, for a global in-game chat. But of course, for coordination, especially for a global war, one would rely on their alliance form of coordination. 

Agreed. One should still use their alliance. But as a cosmetic add, it’ll feel as though you’re the leader and you have your advisor giving their suggestions to lead your nation. Also, not everyone may be in an alliance. 

Woah, what have you done?

1 minute ago, Nukey6 said:
22 hours ago, Lord Miles said:
22 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Expand  

Woah, what have you done?

idk

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines