News Networks Tier List

Xaria

43 minutes ago, Montiform said:

I don't know half of these and you out Orbis Report and PIT at d? Tf is Dogevania and The united cites of australia? Also Otakutown is dead.

I did that because I didn't have space for a screenshot... so I just put them all together in the middle and 2 networks were left... if I put them up there with the others it was gonna expand and it was gonna take more size... but just for you I will make a better one and resize it ;)

I know most of these Networks might be dead or you might not know them but I got Links inside of their names above the images so you can check them out
But I did not say Alive Networks... I said News Networks... so all News Networks that have been a thing in the past still makes an appearance inside this list. if that makes sense.

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

It is a network that goes over Orbis news via Radio Shows. What else would you call it?

It is mainly focused on entertainment-podcast... it has news but it isn't mained on that topic.

Edited by Xaria

Just now, Xaria said:

I did that because I didn't have space for a screenshot... so I just put them all together in the middle and 2 networks were left... if I put them up there with the others it was gonna expand and it was gonna take more size... but just for you I will make a better one and resize it ;)

I know most of these Networks might be dead or you might not know them but I got Links inside of their names above the images so you can check them out
But I did not say Alive Networks... I said News Networks... so all News Networks that have been a thing in the past still makes an appearance inside this list. if that makes sense.

Its still a bad list. I know you just put us a D tier because we "Copied" you. "Copied" you mean announcing game nights? or Taking Similar Emotes? Otaku wasn't even a news server in the first place. Maybe 1 week of actual news then went back to being a weeb hub.

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

Ngl, I never knew 60% of these existed lmao, might as well check em now I guess.

RON takes my S for sure

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

On 3/5/2021 at 2:05 AM, Montiform said:

Its still a bad list. I know you just put us a D tier because we "Copied" you. "Copied" you mean announcing game nights? or Taking Similar Emotes? Otaku wasn't even a news server in the first place. Maybe 1 week of actual news then went back to being a weeb hub.

Check dms and this list was resized and it is a new one now.
Me putting you at D has nothing to do with anything, I just randomly put networks up there.
Otaku was a news network, People can say how it was back then... they are free to tier the network on however they wanna tier it as.
How can be a tier list be bad lmfao...

Edited by Xaria