The Next Bank Is Here! - Introducing "The Nimbus Bank"

The Titan

1585806874417729980090.jpg

Introducing The Nimbus Bank

Unlike other banks, we strive to be as transparent to the public as possible, while also ensuring maximum profit for our investors.

We are proud to offer interest starting at the low rate of 3.5%, plus it is negotiable! Unlike other banks, we strive to limit our liabilities, only offering savings accounts and bonds when we need the capital. We also invest 70% of profits into bank assets, instead of dividends to ensure maximum growth. Not to worry, we still provide a small dividend for investors! 

Are investments in Nimbus safe?

The answer is absolutely, the cash is saved in multiple protected offshores around Orbis to ensure the cash is always accessible!

Are you creating this just for the profits?

No! I have a great interest in operating businesses, I have both IRL and in-game business experience meaning that I have the capabilities, connections, knowledge and means of operating this bank and turning a profit for investors!

Great! I am ready to invest!

We are so glad! Whether you just want to check us out or are truly interested in investing, we recommend you read our charter and visit our discord.

NimbusAd.gif

We are now accepting Investors! We will begin operations when we sell 25% of our shares!

Hope to see you come check us out!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Peace in our time