Small QoL additions for Alliance Taxes

Bendigeidfran

To make managing alliance finances easier and more readable, it would be great if there were a couple of small additions to the Taxes and Tax Records screens. For example:

• Show the total income last turn/day to the alliance bank, bonus points if it shows you the last few turns/days for comparison, double bonus points if there's one of those fancy graphs that show how your income has varied over time. This will make adjusting tax rates to suit the situation easier, as well as keeping you informed as to the overall impact of events such as members going grey or leaving the AA, plus it'll make me feel all fuzzy inside to see how we're improving.
  • Show the current per turn/day value of a tax rate on a given nation when you're selecting a tax bracket for them, will help make educated decisions regarding the impact a particular tax bracket might have on members.
  • I know this has been suggested before, but as an addition to the above point, being able to assign brackets to multiple individual players at once (and see the relative impacts via the suggestion above) would make managing taxes during rebuild phases a million times easier.
  • Let me set tax brackets for an arbitrary range of city counts. Instead of "All 20 city nations" let me input two numbers. "All nations with 15-20 cities".

I'm aware much of this can be accomplished with a spreadsheet or a calculator, but let's not make me have to bust out Excel or Google Sheets just to see how much stuff the bank is pulling in from members. I feel like these are pretty inoffensive additions that can only really help.

• Upvote 3