Dumb Tweet Thread

WISD0MTREE

I've been meaning to make a thread dedicated to dumb tweets for some time now. This one was so good that I had to start a thread for it.

1. You can already sue gun manufacturers for malfunctions resulting in injury or loss under normal circumstances in the same sense you can sue a car manufacturer for brakes failing. (Actually more than Any more would make the gun industry bankrupt.

2. Already banned, under Reagan of all presidents.

3. This has been tried in New York and Maryland. However, after over a decade and a half and millions of dollars, both were abandoned because they never helped solve any crimes, according to state police from both states. Plus, parts can wear down and change the casings' appearances over time, so a well-used gun's casings may appear different than the original casings.

4. According to the ATF, M855 has never been used in a crime. Good thing "hollow-nose bullets" don't exist, or I would probably have some. I do have hollow point ammo, though.

Also, nice ratio on that tweet.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png