RNN Special Report: A Notice from the Witch Council

Eva-Beatrice

bFk7Xc0.png

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Ange Ushiromiya, a member of the Witch Council. I'm here on RNN this morning speaking for the rest of the Council regarding the latest events in East Asia. We've seen the unreasonable aggressive actions taken by the Chinese against Salazarstan not even twenty-four hours into the nation's formation. Now, while Rokkenjima and Salazarstan may not see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, there is one thing we both have in common - an equal hatred of Communism and the current Chinese regime. Just last month, the Witch Council and the government of China worked out an agreement regarding the status of Mongolia, in an attempt to deescalate tensions in the region. It is clear to us now that that was a mistake. The People's Republic of China seems to only create tension, and will immediately resort to military force if even the slightest thing does not go its way. Children have no place on the world stage, and should be punished when they misbehave. Now, I could go into the issue of the United Nations once again not doing enough to prevent these types of issues, but I'll leave that for another day. To conclude my little speech, I will hereby state that as of today, the agreement between Rokkenjima and the People's Republic of China regarding the status of Mongolia has been cancelled. Rokkenjima will once again be annexing the country in an attempt to safeguard its people from the childish regime directly south of its borders. Thank you for your time."

- Ange Ushiromiya

PXDcmWh.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."