Soviet Union Space Exploration

Tali

giphy.gif

2f53e0b36c13df2a5e3678fcc7bc0cbd--secret

Log: The Director of the Soviet Space Program

Security Clearance: Security Level: E-4(Extreme, Level 4 Access Required)

The Supreme Council, with their infinite wisdom, has decided to send a Cosmonaut to Mars. The reasoning given to the Soviet Aerospace and Space Agency was surely for scientific research, however, we learned the Soviet Space Program, administrated by the Soviet Aerospace and Space Agency, known as the SASA, was working on a shuttle. This shuttle is only in testing phases, and is being pushed quickly. We do not know the bugs and issues from this prototype. 

We have been informed of the basic design, and my adviser is against the entire thing. He is a cautious man, and believes in firm testings before usage. 

12fda05fb67317ba2b34c80a45c27385--lego-t

(Ut-01 Kodiak Shuttle Design)

I am not saying he's wrong. I have issues with a suspicious design that the Supreme Council somehow discovered.  It's going against the earlier models that have been proven to work. We made it to the Moon, we don't need to go to Mars. Let the Space-faring nations take mars. We do not need to be going to Mars for any reason. I have looked, and I haven't discovered anything strategic about the planet for us, and what if the Imperium decides to go hostile towards us for going to Mars? This mission should be cancelled, the Supreme Council doesn't need the extra Propaganda to sway them to believe in the State. 

What do I know though, right?

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

giphy.gif

2f53e0b36c13df2a5e3678fcc7bc0cbd--secret

Log: The Director of the Soviet Space Program

Security Clearance: Security Level: E-4(Extreme, Level 4 Access Required)

The Supreme Council has finally given me permission to test this prototype before launching men into space. After hours of fighting, the Supreme Council has backed down, and allow my men to take a look and find any flaws in this system. With each part being examined, they deem the frame is durable, and will survive the harsh environment of leaving the atmosphere and for reentry. However, they are unsure of the use of these new technologies that is being used. Where did the Supreme Council get this tech from? We never had Virtual Intelligence systems this large before. My men tell me that this VI can control nearly every aspect of the craft by itself, and can even pilot the craft if necessary. 

And don't get me started on the fuel it uses.I have never seen this before, and cannot comprehend how this fuel will get to mars. The ships we used to get to the Moon required 10x more fuel, but the Supreme Council claims this fuel is somehow better, and can use less? Don't get me started, this is going to kill 14 of my men when they get stranded in space, and I will be blamed. 

I hope the Premier know's what she is doing, and lets hope for a miracle... 

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya

PoJQyFJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...

:classified: 

Testings have been finished. All tests have been confirmed that this spacecraft is ready for short space travel to Mars. 

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been informed to contact the Imperium for permission to enter Mars Atmosphere.

PoJQyFJ.gif