The Empire Expands

Alexia

The Empire Expands

Empress Alexia sat on her throne as her different ministers came and started asking her questions during a briefing. They didn't know what to do about the new land that they were taking to the north and looked to their great Empress for guidance. Green Arrow stood silently in the shadows nearby, listening. Alexia had become a great fighter by now, practically as good as him. Also, The Vice Emperor, Matt Mendoza had mysteriously been found dead 7 months prior so he wasn't present. The ministers started to speak:

"Your Majesty," James Stuart the Minister of life said. "How will we handle these new people who know nothing of our culture? It's more than we've ever had to deal with at once before and their culture is vastly different from the Brazilian city states. There might be rebellions."

Before the empress could reply however the minister of Knowledge, Laura Xavier asked, "But culture is not the main issue, your majesty. The main issue is how we change their viewpoint to match ours."

Then the minister of Attack, Janet Bagdonas cut in.  "We can discuss that later. With all due respect, there are more pressing issues at hand, your majesty. We can't take over the land without having a plan of action. How do we simultaneously wipe out their military, making them defenceless to us taking control of them?"

Empress Alexia was beginning to get a headache. The questions wouldn't stop coming. The next to speak was the Minister of Gain, Amy Price. "This is going to cost too much your majesty! Isn't it cheaper to just go east instead and take over people who are more similar to us?"

Then the Minister of Justice, Lydia Bothwell spoke after eyeing the minister  of Attack for a while. They didn't get along. "Military won't help us if we can't control them once we have them. Your majesty, how will we set up surveillance and link up SASHA to the land when they have different infrastructure to us? This is of imperative importance!"

Epsilon Pi who had been watching and listening silently looked at empress Alexia. "Your Majesty, if I may interrupt." He said with a smile. "All of this is important, but there are some very pressing concerns about the space elevator. Who will we send to man it? How do we use it? What regulation is in place for it?"

Empress Alexia at this point was ready to command the guards to shoot them all. Green Arrow saw this and then walked out of the shadows. His presence alone was enough to make them go quiet as they knew the empress was fond of him and annoying him would lead to their demise because of that. "Alright, I think that's enough now." He looked at Alexia. "Would you like a break?" He said conveying that he had something important to say or show her. Alexia nodded intrigued by this and walked out of the room onto a rooftop balcony with him under the stars. She took in the fresh air to remove her headache and calm down.

roof-deck-courtesyXIX-900VP.jpg

"Lex, I have something to ask you." He said to her with a smile and his hands behind his back.

Alexia turned to him and said, "Not more questions..."

He shook his head and smiled. "I think you'll like this one." He brought his hands from behind his back and knelt down on one knee. "We've been together for a while now and I believe that we make the best team to rule the world. You don't have to do any of this alone anymore. Will you marry me?" He held out a beautiful ring box with a ring in it. 

175a766e28d4b1f9590a4a0d83399e9a.png

Alexia looked at him and grinned excitedly. Just what she was waiting for. "Of course I will marry you, Liv. I thought you'd never ask." He smiled and put the ring on her finger explaining that it had a special toxic gas that would kill anyone who tried to take the ring away from her. They kissed happily and sat down for a while talking and then returned to the briefing room. Alexia had new enthusiasm. All the minsters turned to see her. She grinned at them which caused much alarm in the ministers. Empress Alexia grinning could mean many things, of which about 60% meant their demise in some way. 

"I will answer your questions now." Alexia said. "First we will get SASHA to confuse them with her brainwave attack, and then have our military invade from all sides, all at once. We will need to massively increase our military and navy, so you should get on that right away. Then we will go in and calm the people down with the Alpha Corp Robots and Synths, then we will put up surveillance in the nation so we can watch everyone. We will temporarily turn buildings into Schools of life while we build proper ones and then we will send the citizens there, renaming them, teaching them our ways, history and culture and and teaching them newspeak. Then we will go into the space elevator which I will assign Vector Christov to be our new Minister of Space."

Suddenly a man walked into the room who had never been seen before by the ministers in Alexiamia. They stared at him silently as the sight of him chilled them to the bone. He bowed to Alexia and joined the ministers silently before her.

arno_dorian_by_yangngi-d7sx6nm.png

Alexia continued to speak. "As for the budget, speak to Mr Queen about that. You all may leave." She said with a smile and they all filed out. Alexia then first announced her engagement to to Oliver Queen to the nation and then to her closes ally The Regime, and then to her other allies. 

The Empire started increasing their military and did the attack on the northern land above Alexiamia, conquering it and beginning to assimilate it. 

JXA3Mb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Alexia - Eternal Empress - Empire of Zah'Aharon

ghghghghghghg.gif.c48e7880bc1c5290f032d0fe3d3c8b22.gif

*Barry Allen would be the first to send his congratulations as he personally delivered it. He and Oliver had grown up quite a bit and now they were both finding love. He privately said to Oliver* "Oliver, I can't say how happy I am for you, I only hope you'll pick the obvious choice for your best man......Roy" *he would chuckle while Diana would speak with Alexia* "I'm really happy for you, you've grabbed yourself quite the man and if Barry will stand for him then I doubt anyone is more perfect"

*Publicly the regime would release the following*

"We are excited for our allies in Alexiamia. We hope you two go on to make your nation into one not to be trifled with"

• Upvote 1

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

Oliver laughed a bit and said, "You always have a joke for everything don't you? Thanks for everything, Barry." He paused. "Would you like to be my best man?"

Alexia nodded at Diana and grinned. "I genuinely didn't expect there to be anyone suitable. I was pleasantly surprised to find that such a person does exist." She showed Diana the ring that Oliver had given her, excitedly.

• Upvote 1

*Barry didn't seem very surprised and responded* "Only if I get to throw you an awesome bachelor party" *he then reached in to give him a hug knowing how Ollie felt about such things*

*Diana smiled and looked at it* "Quite charming, better not let anyone get a hold of that"

• Upvote 1

Oliver was glad but rejected the hug. "You know I don't like hugs."

Alexia smiled mysteriously. "Oh they won't. Oliver made quite certain of that."

• Upvote 1

*Barry scoffed* "and you know I'm fast enough to hug you without you knowing so you better just let me" *he grinned and leaned in*

*Diana like the mysterious smile* "good I'd hate to have to kill the man that took my best friends ring"

• Upvote 1

Oliver shook his head and hugged Barry. No wonder this guy was his best friend. He smiled. "I will see you soon."

Alexia liked Diana's statement. "Indeed. Would you like to be maid of honour?"

• Upvote 1