The New Witch Order: The Meeting

Kamea Arano

"Everyone, take a seat. Tonight is the sixth and final meeting of the year. Today we want to look at the year in general and talk about what we're doing right and things we need to have improved. Hiroshi i do believe you have something to say. You were eager to share it with me."

Hiroshi rolls his eyes and stood up "You really want me to say what i want to say?" Featherine smiles and places her hands on the table "You have my full attention, Hiroshi."

Hiroshi slammed his hand against the table and pointed at Featherine "We've hit a new low. Why would you make an agreement with a man hellbent on destruction? Do you realise how bad this is? You may not know what kind man Satoshi is. But i do! I searched every corner of this damned globe to find and kill this individual and now you won't let me kill him!?" Featherine looks at Hiroshi and the rest of her cabinet

"Hiroshi we need him to develop the project. He's the only one with the technology to achieve such a thing-" "At what cost Ikuko? More human lives? Letting Satoshi live will mean the ultimate destruction of the very thing you created. That machine we're making? It has the ability to destroy entire cities if in the wrong hands. If The Collective gets their hands on it and turns on you. The Meta Board will cease to exist! This country was made as a safe haven from these kind of people and i wish not to have my own existence erased.. Not today at least. No man or woman should have such power. I shouldn't either. Messing with a thing like this can spell disaster. Satoshi wants nothing more than world domination and his first obstacle is you. You are the first line of defense in his eyes. The Meta Board's defenses consists of Robots, Augmented Human Beings or Synthetic humans, and just Humans. Satoshi's capabilities exceeds us in power. He makes a move now and we're done for."

Akane looks at Featherine "I've worked with Hiroshi for two years now. There are times i thought Hiroshi's claims were outrageous but he always seems to prove me wrong. Whatever he deems as a threat is very likely to be true. To think about it. Sure, Hiroshi exists in the Past, Present and Future. He can't always know what Satoshi is up to contrary to beliefs." 

"Hey, Hiroshi. If you're the mister fortune teller that Akane says. When do i die?" Akane punches 00, 00 flies off her seat

"Please, No punching my commanders." Hiroshi laughs "You call that a punch? I've seen women punch harder."

"Lady Featherine, if i may. I'm genuinely worried about The Collective. Hiroshi and Akane always paints them out to be the worst beings to ever live."

"Mainly because of a war that happened well over two decades ago, Ange. The Collective has never been the most orthodox group. But they've been around since the beginning of time. They had technology before humans knew how to make fire without having the need of bashing their own heads in to make sparks. The group divided 100 years ago and they've been trying to reform their own administration again. They were never bad. But i do agree that Satoshi makes the wrong decisions. Hell, our race fights more than the humans do. I am attempting to rectify this issues so we as a whole are united again. No more internal wars. No more division." "Give it 150 years. Ikuko how about letting me back on the field?"

"No. I can't allow that. Hiroshi you keep silencing people with information that benefits us." "What was i supposed to do? He came at me with a pencil." "Because you asked him to sign a document that i needed." "Oh... Sucks to be him then."

"00, i want you to investigate Satoshi. Take my daughter, Maita with you. Hiroshi i want you to continue operations like every other day. Keep your comms open because i may need you if something goes south." Hiroshi looked at Featherine in disapproval "Lady, i have to go somewhere with Clair." "Alright just make sure you have a backup plan incase you need to come see us."

"Anything we need to be worried about?" "Well Research & Development has ordered new materials needed to keep experimenting with things. Those guys are are some curious S.O.Bs poking at stuff and creating random contraptions to see if they can find a use for it. Otherwise. None of us have any other concerns." 

"Alright. Meeting adjourned then. Hiroshi i still need to talk to you about your brother. I want to know everything on why You and Akane want to go after him." "You have no idea..."

(To be continued)

-

OOC Information below. Click the tab to learn more:

This is my first actual format of a rp like this. This was a continuation of "The Grand Scheme" timeline. No other nations are involved except for the Meta Board. Others can get involved. To participate all you need to do is inbox me about your interest or message me on discord. "The Grand Scheme" is a major event that is going from November 2017 to January 2018. The next post will involve polls that will decide outcomes. Your voice will shape the way this is handled. This first post is subpar to the rest of my works mainly because i do not wish to spoil future events in future posts. Bare with me here.

Meta Board Discord Channel

• Upvote 5