Operation White Coal

Charles de Gaulle

With the Freedom Party taking power on the basis of a staunchly anti communist platform begins to carry out it's and the Commonwealth Security and Intelligence Service begins to secretly send undercover agents into impoverished native and black communities on a mission to sell hard drugs to black and native folk in order to break a large section of the youth.

Over 1,800 agents have been sent in over 156 communities nationwide,with 75% of the persons in these communities belonging to a minority group.The operation will have two major goals, to provide justification for a larger war on drugs and to weaken support for communism and other radical ideologies in the American Commonwealth.The operation shall be kept a top secret,for authorized eyes only.

Photo of an undercover CSIS agent selling cocaine to a young teenager.

127014325.jpg

The Strict checkups of Information and Carriage of people comming from nations that are hateful to Communists resulted in none of these agents going through. Anyone that was suspicious, even a little was tracked down, followed and if he was an agent he'd be assasinated or caught if possible. Many have been taken down by trying to enter SOE. Those who got through were taken down later as they were tracked , their ids were checkd and it showed no backstory so they were hutned down. SOE knows whom has peformed this , why it did , even though the opinion about this country was horrible, it has worsened because of the decision to try to attack the nation internally.
SOE has a blocked any travels comming from the Commonwealth, it has kicked out the Commonwealth people living in SOE too, no risk would be taken. SOE said that no ship of the Commonwealth will pass through the waterways of the Ottomans. SOE was not willing to act violently at first but then the Commonwealth wanted so...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

The American Commonwealth in response, passes an act in Congress effectively banning all imports and exports to the SOE.In the words of the President

"We will not stand idly in the face of outside aggression towards our people and utter disrespect for the freedoms of peoples abroad.be warned you Turks.Do not mess with us,you have seen the destruction we have brought upon Saigon, and it only takes a single B-53 thermonuclear bomb to annihilate Anka-,my apologies, Constantinople."

• Upvote 1

"You are the one to show agression first. We have stayed quietly but you have sent people to SOE to cause chaos in a nation which didn't show any hostility towards you. And to add on, my anti-air system is innefective as 150k missiles, but it's easy to shoot down anything you send which is not a mass of missiles, and I don't think you are able to even make a slight dent in SOE. Your bombs will fail and won't even reach me. I'd reccomend you to not use so many big words as you are still a small child. If you came here to make a shout contest, I'll be glad to leave, if you want to do something useful for humanity for once, I'll be open. As your nose has a purpose, for you to be able to get air while your mouth is shut. You are making enemies too quickly and you are still ignorant on it, thinking you are doing perfectly. I am here still showing pity, I could have peformed hostile actions towards you, I have been going too soft for too long on you..."

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

"What are you on about?Currently there are no CSIS agents operating in the SOE so I would advise you to at least check your facts before you threaten us needlessly."

OOC:No seriously. Did you misread my post?I didn't send any agents to the SOE...at all.

Ooc: it was me misreading "support of Communism" i thoight you said other countries. Still I denounce you on your acts of selling drugs to conduct chaos in the worlds of communist simpathizers.

And the acts peformed on Vietnam make these statements still stand , the ones i said/rped in the previous posts